Any cheap but effective Bg ideas?

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by illminded, Nov 30, 2014.

1. illminded

illminded Well-Known Member

i need a cheap bg idea that can be obtained maybe by poxbox

2. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

for SL, anything with 2x Maulers and the Doctor.

3. Omnissions

Omnissions New Member

Not sure if you have seen this, but
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329274117

Really good guide to get a base deck out of. Moles hasn't added every single faction in there yet, but it is still very informative.
    I recently took his skeezick deck, added some personalization to it(AKA add in drought because NoKhanDo is super annoying), and I am loving it so far.

4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Just jumping in to say this: Drought as a spell is currently pretty bad and against NKD, you might wanna consider either Dragonfear (Distracted deactivates NKD and then you give it Awestruck too) or Transfusion (drains the AP and gives it to one of yours). Both spells have way more flexibility in their use and are generally just better.

Anima26 likes this.
  5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

An IS Dwarf BG can be made relatively cheap.

6. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

UD elf BG or so I hear, but they're not really my thing.

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

SL Dragons are pretty cheap and effective with just Maulers, Rumblers, Vindrax and other common/uncommon stuff.
    SL Skeezick are also still strong when made on a budget.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You can make a solid Kanen list with nothing higher than a rare - even a banner. Getting a Banner and a Slipped make the list much better, though, and those are quite cheap.