Battlegroup locked after surrendering a Skirmish

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by iPox, Sep 6, 2015.

1. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

If you play a Skirmish and surrender, your deck will get locked.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, we just took a quick look at this and after entering into a Skirmish match deploying a champion and surrendering if we then went to the Rune Manager the deck we used was not locked. We need a little more information are you using a full faction deck or split faction. Are you playing Daily Skirmish or going to Single Player and playing Skirmish. Are you choosing your opposing faction? Have you tried using other decks and does this happen to them too? If you log out of the game and back in do the decks stay locked or do they unlock?

3. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Two of my decks are locked. Both are Circus decks.
    I am not certain why and how my first deck, named 'Test', got locked.

There is another circusdeck named 'Circus' in my folder. I started a Skirmish game with it, then realised I had forgotten a key Rune and surrendered in turn 1. When I returned to the Rune Manager, I found that my deck was locked.

4. Senshu

Hmm, very strange. There is currently a know issue with Circus Decks if you try to join a Tournament with the deck the deck will become locked but you won't actually be in the Tournament. But, what you are describing with Skirmish we are unable to reproduce. We created a circus deck 4 champions from 6 factions and 3 champions from 2 factions and the deck did not become locked after entering a skirmish match and then surrendering. Were you accessing the rune manager through the game client or from PoxNora.com? Did you restart your game client after this happened and are they both still locked? Have you tried this with another deck since it happened?

If the decks are still locked please create a support ticket by going to PoxNora.com and clicking on Help. Make sure to provide the names of the decks that are locked.

5. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

I think the actual reason might be that I tried to join a tournament. I wanted to see if that is possible with a Circus Deck, but since there was nobody else in the tournament area, I left (or restarted?) and joined a Skirmish instead, then I tried to change my deck as described above.
    Thank you for trying to reproduce the reported bug, and my apologies for taking your time, I have obviously attributed the error to the wrong action.

6. Senshu

No problem, just create the customer service ticket and we will get to unlocking your decks when we can.

iPox likes this.
  7. Senshu

@iPox
    Just a note: I unlocked the two decks for you because it doesn't look like you contacted support. In the future be sure to remember to create a customer support ticket by contacting our support.

iPox likes this.
  8. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Thank you. Next time I will react in a more timely manner.