Best dreadnaught ever

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by bluestun, Jul 19, 2014.

1. bluestun

bluestun Member

So I play my first ranked game after the change, first turn drop the dreadnaught. Im going up against a mirefolk bg that starts with the circadian and next turn the circadian sentry. I grab one of my fonts and deploy a morph to back up my dreadnaught and ignore my other font. He moves his circadians up near his font closest to my dreadnaught and drops a pirahnid tempest. I cast draconic sacrifice on my dreadnaught (0 dmg for 1 turn and then my shrine receives all that dmg hidden), mutate it for +2 dmg with the morph, and heavy charge+cleave his tempest and sentry in one go. He triest to lay on the dmg which does 0, has no idea what I did and accuse me of using an exploit to win. The tempest dies next turn, and he apparently panics trying to cast tendrils of the deep on my unstoppable unit, but the turn after my dreadnaught once again gets a charge+cleave on another 2 of his units making him quit...it was a glorious dreadnaught moment. He isnt the best champ, but if you use him right and your opponent isnt careful with unit placement he can do major damage

MogaBait and nytrequiem like this.