Bleed BG looking for advice

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Beasts for life, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

You need (or I suggest) sheoul magus for alt damage and loss of life. A spellkaiser out for a shredding bracelet. Spellkaiser has no synergy. A nefari guard with a bracelet will provide a relocate "beacon" and he'll heal more than he loses from the bloodballs.

3. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

The shredding bracelet idea is cool. Can't believe I forgot guardian.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

this is really the best i could come up with. it's not the greatest but who knows might work

Burcho and Anima26 like this.
  5. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

kinda wanna try Bleed to, @badgerale advice ?

6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Speaking of Bleed, why do I never see this equipment in any Bleed deck list?: https://poxbase.com/equipment/189
    It's basically "any champ you want can be a Bleed champ", but with some added effects.

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It's still runnable but with the bloodseeker changes is probably less viable than pre-expansion. So not terrible, but a fair bit worse than meta.

I run: https://poxbase.com/deck/CkGClQCxyc5MCuOcpLCfNcdFcg=cuAs4@s2ls7ds6lsbs3os7GsOsAr1or2irAeNE36 which i don't think is the best deck out there.

Word of warning: during the PCR days i was making efforts to make it less exo/leg/lim heavy, this has been blown out of the water in recent releases so you are looking at the most £ expensive deck in the game once again.

8. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I ran it for awhile in my fw/UD split bleed and it was really good. Especially for an all in tactic

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

abhorrent is OP in this bg shedding bracelet + bloodgoyle and convergence is a crazy combo

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Combo actually isn't that strong it's like at best a 12 hp heal and 12 damage to a champ , this is assuming your opponent grouped all his units within 4 spaces for around 160 nora.