Bleed question

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Qucas, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I already have a deck, just wondering if running Shadowrake for Dispelling Blows would be fine and work with the deck.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

dispelling blows on a melee champ is never going to a reliable source of dispell.

I do really like the champ but I'm not sure he is worth sacrificing bleed synergy for, especially since bleed has enough LoL damage to bypass a lot of the things you might want to dispell.

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I don't know UD very well, so what LoL damage does it have access to?

4. badgerale

If you're running a bleed deck (which I'm assuming you are given the title of the thread) then you have a strong LoL attack from the blood abhorrent's signature ability, and multiple sources of blood magic.

Qucas likes this.
  5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'm running 2x blood abhorrent but only two units with blood magic, is that enough?

6. badgerale

You should be fine, just remember to combo blood convergance with blood ball generation from griefbearers fountain and/or bloodgouyl's greeting ability for high damage and you shouldn't have too much problem taking out any champ.

Burcho and Qucas like this.
  7. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Cool, thank you. One more question, does blood convergance have a dmg cap?

8. badgerale

not that i know of, I've got it to 45 damage before.

Qucas likes this.
  9. Qucas

Qucas Guest

The most I've done is 30 so far

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I don't have room for one, but what are your thoughts on Minotaur Portalwalker with Bloodseeker?

11. badgerale

I wouldn't run it personally, since it's not demon and so takes damage from the bloodballs, and you can get seeker from Korona and angels. Having said that, it might work.

12. Qucas

Qucas Guest

That's the same reason I don't run gloombringer.

13. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

What should be the aim of a Blood Deck?

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

bleeding the opponent to death and gaining all the life from their losses. Rain of blood and all that to quickly make the enemy bleed and buff you enough to finish. They either get gutted and bleed far away or they get their heads chopped the ******** and you get life and nora.

Qucas likes this.