Boghopper Battlegroup - Help

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Olgachary, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Olgachary

Olgachary The King of Potatoes

Hello!

I am new to returning to the game and I have allot of old FS runes and am looking to make a deck based on my old one.

This is what I have at the moment and have enough shards to get a new legend.

https://poxbase.com/deck/czmCpNctCgUcjYcg9cq-cqWc3Jc2@chQc3Zc5qS6Tsds33sxS1gsmrNr3irWr2ae1e2Ge1W

I don't know what I should be getting though. In the past people told me I should get a swampguard crusher or angel of nourishment but have been told since they have fallen from grace and are now terrible for legends.

Since I was last here as well paladin lost the blessed ability so there may be better choices on that front.
    There could well be much better healing runes since I've been away other than shaman & Spawnpool Guardian (I don't get on with the spawnpool guardian though)

Salaman is there for shatter and detect, but could work around him if there are better alternatives.

I guess I'm open to any suggestions.

2. Olgachary

Olgachary The King of Potatoes

Note: I have just discovered salaman sentry no longer A. Has detection or B. Has shatter

Looks like he's getting replaced - anyone got any advice for something that fulfils this role now?

Anima26 likes this.
  3. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Yea Poxabse is outdated. =T

If you want shatter and detection you can use loot and emergency kit. I would remove pond of lilies and Hungry Mire for them. Also, replace the non-boghoppers for the boghopper dredger and another tide master.

4. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

I think, you can easily skip Aquatic Amulet, there is no champion in your BG, who would take a full effect of its healing(this item likes big chunks of meat, who happen to have trail:water), Font Eruption is kind of 2x or none of rune, Pygmy Hyppo Stampede also could help you a bit, also new Boghoppers are really solid.

5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Go for:
    -Pygmy Hippo Stampede, Font Eruption for spells.
    -If want to keep Aquatic Amulet, use it on Paladin.
    -Take a look at the new ones from the last 3 expansions, they are solid runes.
    -Swampguard is still viable and very tanky, combo his Defender with Paladin + Aquatic Talisman, will make 2 hard to kill frontliner.
    -Get a banner, they come together with Avatar.
    -Neophyte is good and can Savé games when both Kartch and Geekal are out, take a look.

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Pond of lilies is incredible atm.