Bok/imp bg? cheap

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by travis, May 6, 2014.

1. travis

travis Devotee of the Blood Owl

looking for some ideas

2. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Imp, obligatory font stealer. Warden, Obligatory detection/debuff. Imp Vixen, obligatory tank. Korona, obligatory SOE screw you. Mistress, obligatory...erh, something? I never really found them any usesful over any other 4 range attacker with much more synergy and better debuff abbilities over Entangle Attack. Maybe because back them Cleanse was abused like drugs.

Altered Lemure is interesting, I have been thinking about combining him with Burnout for a potential 38 damage AoE 2 crowd control combo. With Knockback. Otherwise, he's the go-to guy for Retribution. Strangler have nice debuff and DoT capabilities. Needleclaw, obligatory brawler.

If my mind doesn't fail to me, the spells Burnout resolves after the champion, AND its upon-death abbilities resolve, so there's a big chance of striking all the Death Nova's before the spell knocks back the affected champs.

Imp Tricster, obligatory "I hate that guy" champion.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

deep elf summoner, imp strangler (constrict) + warden (pin down) + bok enforcer (punishing aura)

expensive: deceiver, bloodguards

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Run x2 altered lemure if you heal with him the retribution with him ur looking at 49 damage hes a beast. Plus first turn with imps since they are cheap you can usually get two cheap deploys first turn.

5. dueljewel

dueljewel Member