budget sl?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by nerolocus, Apr 22, 2014.

1. nerolocus

nerolocus New Member

so i want to moveon to SL ive gotten tired of UD. i was curious on what is a decent budget SL bg i could try out to see if i like the asthetics of SL. anyone got any sample bgs?

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

when you say budget, what sort of budget are we talking?

3. nerolocus

nerolocus New Member

stuff i either already have or can easily be poxboxed. if i commit ill trade off my ud and im sure id be able to make a top tier sl bg

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  5. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

6. Vorian

7. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

brilliant bgs. the first one is very similar to my own i was going to post

8. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

Draks is a good way to start or drags.

9. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Try to replace the alchemists with machinists and I would remove 2 from dunes manticore or sand hunters to include a myx matriarch and second quicken. You are running bloodthirsty blade but no magnetize, that isn't advisable

10. Vorian

I have made most of the changes.

11. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

12. Vorian

I cant afford Snogvie, I am just trying budget SL as it is not my main faction.

13. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver The King of Potatoes

Hey guys, I want to build my first BG, a guildy gave me a bunch of SL runes and would like to trade them in the rune pool to make the best dek I can. Ive got a bunch of commons and uncommons, 2 rares and a vindrax.

Which is the best theme to build? Or should I make a goodstuff deck? I personally like skeezick and sand.

14. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Dream, go with either sand or the best good stuff you can for the moment. Skeez require a lot more rares than two to run. The god news you can forge most of a good skeez bg but you'll need time to acquire gold, use gold to buy packs, and then trade/reforge whatever you don't want.