Burnin Battlegroup Building

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by BurnPyro, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Ok, but i hope you're wrong this time about torien, cause is one of the best image in all pox :D

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I wish I was

3. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

OK now my opinion is: templar is great, yep so costy, but great ability (the only problem is that i've got few not-physical attack, so its petrifing gaze is quite unusefull) and stat. Torien isn't as good as i thought, but defensive strike+punish is great, and also judgment and righteous shield are good, so untill i get my high marshal, torien stay in (i don't like mimic at all :confused: )

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Torien is pretty meh yeah, other champs just do more for his cost.

I mean, templar can be great and all. and yeah you have a lot of alt damage. Problem still remains is that you're not killing stuff. Might as well drop a marshal or a spur and just rip someone's face out instead of stoning him. can always fruit something that's hard to kill with broodqueens. The problem is still that he's a 2x2 which is so damn annoying on a bunch of maps.

Mimic is a spell that you need to learn how to use profficiently and you'll win a ton more games. Use it to copy the most OP Bane Shift on your melee beaters to give it more damage/survivability. Makes for sick combos

5. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

More bearcatz and Manticorez.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

herder pls

7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

So like...........Diamondhide Basilisk?

8. Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver The King of Potatoes

Hey burn, sorry to necro this thread, but i would like to know what deck would you build if you were on a really low budget. Mostly commons and uncommons and maybe a couple rares. Thanks!