Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Is the Swarm: Festing Corpse clause of Zombie Apocalypse worth 1 point?

2. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

saddddddddddddddddd.jpg

I think this isn't the place to post it or so, but can we get Bases on some kind of toggle option? They are so nostalgic and so <3

@topic, would be OP if Farshot and other range modifiers proc on hit effects (DoTs, precision, etc)? Maybe increasing his CD to 1 so it can be balanced.

Tweek516 and Ifem21 like this.
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

The bases, só nostalgic

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

ZA is 5/6 points

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

If bases were reintroduced I bet it would please a lot of people.
    Also, if Pox isnt updating its graphics anytime soon, we should roll with the board feel of the game and at the very least give us the option of toggling them on/off.

6. doubtofbuddha

Ah. It is listed as 4 points on poxbase. And Immunity: Disease as 3.

7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think the SL spell:mine field is too strong.Its horribly annoying to play against,since by the time you can deploy counters to it,you are pretty much forced to trigger every mine to move your champions or you get dragged by things like gravity well or fascinate(the new dragon and relic is often used with that).

potatonuts, Ifem21 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

thank you for the tip

Djangoguy and Pattn199 like this.
  9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The thing about mine field. it can be a game winning spell for 40 nora if your lucky. if your unlucky it can be a game losing spell cause 40 nora spent on nothing. And most of the time it will just be okay

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Is Triumphal Roar still 10 nora? Because if so, I feel like it needs to get toned down or needs a big cost increase.

Echo Chamber is 55 nora does 10 damage. I understand i'm comparing a champ to a relic, but just trying to that Troar is too cheap.

Netherzen and doubtofbuddha like this.
  11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Keeping in mind its only on 1 ridiculously expensive unit. However it should be on the attack chain

Tweek516 likes this.
  12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Molten Cloak should get a +5 or something. It currently shuts down 2 themes (unless you use Calignous Couldron and whatever that ST spell is).

Pattn199 and Netherzen like this.
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Since Sand Spray costs more nora than Locust Swarm, could we get Sand Spray to range 4?

Also, can Chronologist get something else instead of Deep Dive?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  14. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Instead of buffing sandspray, I think we should nerf locust swarm

Ifem21 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Skithmaw Hunter has Commander: Beast on the upgrade line. I don't know if this is intended or an oversight of if it's merely a description error.

16. doubtofbuddha

Dreameater costs 8 nora, is conditional, but while the condition is active it does 5 damage to everyone within an aoe 5 every single turn.

Psychic Ping 1 costs 15 nora, is not conditional, but does 4 dmg to a single target within 6 every single turn.

Dreameater seems way undercosted.

17. Netherzen

Mindshredder needs a nerf tho.

18. doubtofbuddha

Sorry you are going to need to make a stronger point than that to convince me.

19. Netherzen

Every single meta worthy FS bg uses mindshredders.Because they are so bad and dont need a nerf or anything.
    There was already a discusion about him and passive damage champions which expanded upon this.I dont feel like writting the same thing over and over.

20. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Hm... I'm not sure. The conditional of being stealthed is a pretty big deal, especially on the reconstructed version that only has Shadowspawn. Once it loses stealth, that ability is useless. Also the damage is 4, I believe, not 5.

The trade-off of needing stealth seems to me to be more negative than hitting extra champions while stealthed is positive, unless you can somehow safely stay in the middle of your opponent's army, which is extremely risky. I think with Psychic Ping you pay extra for consistency, while with Dreameater you get more of a high-risk, high-reward trade-off.