Can Someone Tell me....

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Vallassa, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Vallassa

Vallassa The King of Potatoes

How is Demonvein not auto x2? Let me brake him down for you first, because on paper he looks OP to the max. At the medium cost of 83 nora you get, 16 damage (with banner 17), can attack 3 times in a turn, Life Siphon for awesome sustain, Leech Vitality for even more sustain, Bleed for more heals, 7 speed, and 53 HP. This thing seems super f*cking crazy on paper. He seems like a better snowballer than SoulThrister (better than him in my opinion). So could someone explain why he is not run in Meta decks? Thanks in advance. :D

2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i dont know what the hell you saying , i been running x2 demonvein in my meta since he came out haha :)

3. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

I run 2 in most if not all my UD bg any one that don't probly don't have 2 too run or don't like to mis meta and play pure bg only pure UD bg I run is spiders but there agen I just started running a AoO in that so its not pure no more . Might demonvein make it in there also ?

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

UD has a lot of competition in that price range. Consider Voidraker (better defenses), Bloodguard (more efficiency and ap gen and anti-stealth), Imp Vixen and Sheoul Demon (nora gen), pit dragon (colossal), and battlemage (pers, scale armor, regen, 2-4 range attack).

5. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I run him in one of my meta decks. However you have to keep in mind that he is easy to incapacitate. You can dump nora into protecting him but then just like any other nora sink...you lose IF he dies. Personally he is one of if not my favorite rune. But there is pros/cons to everything. Current meta has ways to deal with him and he is kinda expensive. On paper he is great...on the battlefield it depends on who and what your facing.

6. Vallassa

Vallassa The King of Potatoes

Keep in mind I run x2 in my decks, I'm only posting this because I have been informed about how bad he is and such. Just wanted to get a UD opinion about him. Thanks for the other posts by the way. I'm sure these posts will prove that person wrong. :D