Can the Nora Seep Despoil deck please be fixed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirius, Feb 2, 2016.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

2. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

Wave crusher + storm readers?

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Every post ive seen you make so far has been highly questionable

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

That was an inside joke because he used storm readers every game as soon as they came out when they were a bit too efficient. Of course there's no synergy ..................

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the problem isnt so much splits its just problem rune combinations that often times probably shouldnt exist. i rarely play split bgs when playing competitively.

6. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

'Problem rune combinations that shouldn't exist' that are caused by split BGs, so it is split BGs? Good job buddy.

7. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

'Perfect example of what I was trying to point out in my other thread. Kudos to the guy who came up with the battlegroup and using wavecrusher in that way, but ultimately something is going to be nerfed because of the interaction. This is why I titled the thread "fleeting happiness", because you'll only be able to enjoy this interaction for a little bit before it's gutted.

Regardless if the interaction is broken or just annoying people will complain and Sok will have to do something about it. In this case wavecrsuher will get pariah.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

... It isn't even that good

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Nora seep and despoil is fine. Wavecrusher just needs pariah back.

10. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

looks like the real culprit here is that sweet sweet cooldown bonus of -30%. Wave crushers are everywhere and never ending!

Netherzen and super71 like this.
  11. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

No necroweave? You disappoint me, sir.

12. Ballballer

Well i mean
    A) wavecrushers should not be able to contest fonts. That just makes them insanely efficient (Ive thought this forever. It basically cuts the cost of the "spell" by 1/3 or 2/3)
    B) wavecrushers should absolutely have pariah. If their point is to be "unkillable" because of their stats without a massive investment from the opponent, then the person using the wavecrusher shouldnt get to turn around and repurpose those inflated stats. Thats just blatantly stupid. Now that pariah is off, can wavecrushers be relocated via relocate:ally? That would be idiotic as well.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  13. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would rather try with warding before going full pariah on the wavecrusher, remember that it's shortlived, you should be able to swing the behemot around a little.
    Font ignorance is a reasonable thing in any deep dive unit.

14. Ballballer

Its always had pariah. It just had it taken off for some reason. It can now be used with relocate ally, invigorate, etc. That is just dumb on a 37 nora champ with 1-3 range, multiattack 2/3, and 14 damage. This thing should be treated as a spell, because thats what it basically is. It used to go: it was deployed, spent 2 turns gathering ap (or 1 turn if it could dive into a font), and then transported to the fight via deep dive and water gen for a 30 damage hit. Now, it doesnt have the pseudo restriction of 2 hits (thanks invigorate) and it can be relocated by other means than deep dive so it doesnt have to use the 4 ap (which means you dont even need invigorate to triple tap).

In conclusion,

Yes.

The 37 nora, 14 damage, 75hp, 1-3 range, multiattack 2/3 champ with shortlived needs pariah back.

Tweek516 and IMAGIRL like this.
  15. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Nobody used repurpose yet?
    Wavecrusher has already 8 abilities maybe that is why pariah was lost.