Cant select my FW avatar

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Sean5056, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

I either can't, or don't know how to equip my FW avatar. I have more FW than UD and I get a fail message when trying to select my FW avatar. is this calculated some other way? I always get stuck with the level 1 UD shrine.

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I get the fail message in a weird grey box, but in game, the avatar is as per my choice.

3. Sean5056

It all of a sudden worked for me... Seems a bit buggy

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, in the past there was an issue with Split faction decks regarding avatar section. @Sean5056 did you go to a different tab or page and then back the Rune Manager and it worked properly? Were you using the Rune Manager on the Website or in-game (Steam or Standalone)?

5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

On the website, when I change avatar in Rune Manager, I get a rubbish grey pop up box mentioning failure, but it has actually worked.

6. Sean5056

I was on website in rune manager. Using google chrome on windows 8. Not on steam

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

In the rune manager you got this error popup when selecting the avatar from the dropdown menu on the actual rune dock not the actual Avatar page? What tab were you on eg Champions, Spells, etc.?

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

You get the fail message, but it actually works. Reload the page (rune manager via website) and you should see the change.