Captive Lorekeeper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Agirgis1, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Pretty much Keeper of the shoebox at this point.
    Current stats:
    Nora (Lowest) : 31
    0 dmg - 4 speed - 1 range - 0 def - 26 hp
    Upgrades
    P1 : Death nova: Electric (ranks 1 to 3)
    P2: Depression (no wonder) - Weaken spells - Incoherent babbling
    Base Abilities : Favor, Demon-elf bound, Gift of scrying
    He wouldn't even be good as an FW unit.
    Suggestions:
    First of all take away demon-elf bound, -8 nora. ( would be 39 lowest)
    Also take away Death nova, horrible ability.
    Give him 6 speed, 45 hp.
    Grant: Magic Aura (rank 3) 6 nora

Not sure what he would cost after that because of the stat increases.
    But even after these changes he'd still suck.
    I'm thinking he needs some sort of signature ability that makes him worth playing in UD battlegroups, maybe a synergy with a specific UD spell
    Bastion of mobility? ( This would be decently good in UD, but not sure he'd be run with it frankly.)

Also Weaken spells is trash in UD, completely counter-acts Mindslicer boomerang. So i'd just have that removed.
    He has potential to be a real support unit for UD, but he'd have to do something that UD would actually enjoy.
    Real support units in UD is a good step forward when transitioning from Early rush faction to some-what Mid game faction. ( Which it's starting to become anyway in all honesty.)

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Absolutely no to Bastion of Mobility on a super cheap champion. The champ could use a buff, I am all for that, but no to Bastion of Mobility.

Tweek516 and SPiEkY like this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Captive Lorekeeper- Demon Elf Bound removed from base. Upgrade Path 1 becomes Book Burn, Ignorance, Spell Aegis. Upgrade Path 2 becomes Change of Plans, Incoherent Babbling, Suppression.

4. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Considering its lore, it is well designed on the most part: you can't expect much from a slave, right?

However, to make it more usefull, I would change something here and there in the ability set.

Base: Demon-Elf Bound, Death-Nova: Electricity 2
    Upgrade 1: Body Guard, Transfer Life 1, Relieve
    Upgrade 2: Blood for Nora, Favor, Council: Spell

Xirone likes this.
  5. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

His flavor says that he used to be a librarian so why dont give him book burn ? ^^

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

We have to start from the premise that 99% of death benefit is sandbaggy outside FW, unless it's very efficient. I know there's a lot of flavor in it, but it's the truth.

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

do you forget his role in ethereal pool bg together with his dwarven friend? ;)

DiCEM0nEY likes this.