Client and Gameplay Update: July 19th, 2022 Discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Etherielin, Jul 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Link to the patch notes: Click me!
    Link to the spreadsheet: Click me!

Feel free to discuss the patch here! What are your thoughts and opinions on it?

2. nytrequiem

nytrequiem The King of Potatoes

In regards to the most recent patch, I noticed SL lost Mangleshell and Thunder. While Mangleshell is no real great loss, since FS/SL Torts are pretty much nonexistent, Thunder was actually pretty cool imo and will be missed. I see that SL will be getting Zoalt switched over, although it doesn't appear to be live yet, I'm guessing to an SL/SP split hero? Will this change include Zoalt's Protean Chains in a later patch?

I'm sure you guys are aware but Kiergana's frame in the rune manager is broken, but if not, I figured I'd say something.

3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Boghopper Toad is defined by poison cone. Who's ill informed idea was it to completely remove poison cone? At least give players the option of uprading poison cone for poison them. Why you do this
    to my frogs????

IMAGIRL likes this.
  4. Etherielin

Sorry, that was an accidental slip-up on my end as I was writing the patch notes at 1 AM, so I was sleepy. I placed Zoalt in the correct faction.

We're aware of Kiergana and Mangleshell frames being borked in the rune manager / checklist. Will fix.

nytrequiem likes this.
  5. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Just to let you know, in the patch notes it says that Juya White-Eyes has Heal Self 3 but he seems to have only been given Heal Self 1.

Also, sad to see Hraken lose Howl, but otherwise it looks like a lot of good changes. :)

6. Etherielin

Will fix. Will also fix Guardian of the Wreath and a few others.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Heyo and hello! I haven’t stopped by these forums for a long while. I saw the change to Sun Blossom (Forest Exploit replacing Reinforcement 2) and thought I’d mention this change creates a rather drastic nerf to the KF spell Conclave Concordance. That spell creates a summoned Sun Blossom with upgrades and Reinforcement 2 was the default upgrade. Without it, the summoned Sun Blossom from Conclave Concordance will have much less AP to use (it was only ever used in full fairy decks). No big deal, of course, just thought I’d chime in in case the nerf to Conclave Concordance wasn’t intended.

8. Etherielin

Sun Blossom's default upgrade is Reinforcement 1, not 2, which is why Reinforcement 2 was swapped in for the exploit. :p

Xirone likes this.
  9. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Hahahahahaha. Never trust the advice of someone who hasn’t played in a long while. Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.