Client zoom out feature

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baskitkase, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Why the Firk do I have to be this up close? I feel like I have my nose literally on my monitor. How do I fix this?

Can I no longer zoom out with the black ribbons down the sides allowing me to see the entire map?

Also funny, daily on legendary doesnt even want to play. It just sits there doing nothing for 8 minutes. Maybe it's just being considerate and giving me time to make this post.
    [​IMG]

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Some times the escape button wont even work for me

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Got through one game, it was horribly clunky and buggy throughout. Some things worked, but did not work smoothly.

If the last client was 100%, this one is about 50% based on that experience.

If I was trying the game out to see if I'd want to play it, I'd have been so confused by the way this works. I'd think to myself "is this some college kids school project I happened accross?"

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You got disconnected from the server, that's why the daily didn't play out.

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Made a video of my game. Was going to chop it up in GIFs tho show the bugs and QOL failure but instead I just did an impromptu one-shot voice over.

You can see some pathing bugs, frustration with the interface and Sepulcher of Kings not protecting itself.

Video found in this thread.