CLOSED

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by michael pietrzak, Aug 28, 2016.

?

close thread?

Poll closed Sep 28, 2016.
  1. yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

instructions below
    (IGN, roon) 3-5 runes to trade
    1. Pietrzak, Draksar Beastlord Kingmaker, Ferren Cloudwisp, Reticulated Spinehawk, Psychic Conundrum, Elecroc x2, Cyclopean Firecase
    2. pending pending
    3. pending pending
    4. pending pending
    5. pending pending
    6. pending pending
    7. pending pending
    8. pending pending
    9. pending pending
    10. pending pending
    11. pending pending
    12. pending pending
    13. pending pending
    14. pending pending
    15. pending pending
    16. pending pending
    17. pending pending
    18. pending pending
    19. pending pending

Greetings comrade thank you for reading. Long time lurker making time to start a thread solely for casual collectors. I'll be updating this main thread as often as I can. . I'm not really sure where I want to go with this but I don't want this to be a rune depository or anything like that I don't have time for that. I'm a casual player and I just need a way to advertise the specialty runes I need to make sure I have an up to date collection through the years and that everyone else does too. one of each is enough I guess.

I ALWAYS HAVE A COMPLETE COLLECTION OF SUNDERED LANDS RUNES.

that being said post your name and the runes you need, the only prereqs being that you are only asking for one to fill a missing spot you are filling an SL need that is otherwise hard to get(I'd like to suggest rare or higher because commons and uncommons we can get pretty easy) and just what you are willing to trade(same expansion, maybe give or take 5, same rarity)

Keep it simple for me, the one rare, exo, limited and legendary, and a list of 3-5 similar runes you have to offer. and then I'll post your name here. I have no idea for rune values so maybe keep it between expansions.

reserve a post near the top if you want to do it better than I can and I'll copy paste. I hope this thread lasts a few years.

Attached Files:

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I don't get it. Isn't it a trade thread?

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

There is a precedence for faction forums having faction specific trade threads.

I for one am looking for five hard to find runes. Ryv the Ruthless, Darkwing Swarm, Myx Sandsnipe, SL Giving Tree, and SL Harbinger.

I can get any legendaries, and a few limited. For the Harbinger I do have an SP Harbinger to put towards the trade.

4. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

sl harby please, all my runes are sl, i have nothing to give