Collections

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Jul 9, 2015.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I know we have a very colorful community here. I'm curious as to what it is that people collect in this community, and what you do with your collections. Post them here!

Here is my cube/twisty puzzles collection.

http://imgur.com/a/ezdF1

Oh! And I recently found all my lego Bionicles at my parents place in an old box

http://imgur.com/a/93VxL

Let's see what you got, Pox!

--PT

2. PurpleTop

Nothing. Well I'm both embarrassed and astonished that I was the only nerd bold enough to post my collections. You are all dead to me

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'm embarrassed I don't have the full sets of any Bionicle series.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have a rather sizable coin collection but the majority of it stays in a safety deposit box. I only keep a few binders of the cheap stuff at home.

The pic of the Bionicle with a "Does anyone know their names" caption. The one on the left is Panrahk and the one on the right is Iruini.

PurpleTop likes this.
  5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Same.
    I knew the one on the left was a Rakshi.

6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I'll post some of my collections tomorrow, though, some stuff is in storage atm.

7. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Collection is rather a vague term. I have tubs upon tubs of video games, a couple bookcases full of assorted movies. Pretty much axed anything that might be considered a traditional collection as I had nobody to play with like pogs, heroscape, etc etc that were popular back in the day so I just got rid of them. I have a few assorted Bobble-heads, but that's hardly a collection as they're miscellaneous and few in number. Got a few single collectables like the GoW3 Marcus Figurine.

8. PurpleTop

Reddit answered thos questions too, actually. Thanks tho! I should probably change the captions

9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

holy Bane Shift, bionicles? I remember playing with them like crazy as a kid and recognize a few of them you have.

as for my own collection, i'm starting to get into warhammer 40k models finally, but not much as of yet. I won't even be able to paint what I have until find out what i'm doing/going for the army. Damned if i'm not going to glue these suckers together before I leave though so they're ready.

10. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

I think a fair number of you know about my record collection. That totally counts.

Qucas likes this.
  11. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]
    Latest addition. Say Anything box set, though.

Qucas likes this.