Conquerer bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Protick, May 26, 2017.

1. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

It seems to wear off when your turn ends, is it normal that it's only active on your own turn and not the opponent? The description seems to imply it should be on for as long as said monster is in a neutral or enemy font.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

tested with the barbarian Renegade and it stays up even on opponents turn, so i cant get the same problem you have.
    Iam using the PC client
    which champion did you use?

3. Protick

It doesn't always happen, I've found it wear off after you stay in the font for longer than a turn. For example; Move into enemy font > Conquerer procs, end your turn, enemy turn, your turn, end your turn > conquerer goes off, even though it should stay on.

Sorry if that's a rough description but that's the kind of situations Ive encountered it wearing off so far. As for the champ any conquerer champ, I run 4 in my bg

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

ok i was testing for 4 turns, then my champ was dead because i forgot to play :)
    tested again this time it survived 6 turns and it stayd up
    one thing i think removes it is IS Pureblood Plainswalker True Nature since it removes the ability and puts it back after it has hit, then i think i must go out of the font and back again

5. Protick

As you can see here, Conquerer isn't active whilst my conquerer is in the font. No idea why this happens but it always happens at the worst times. The ability isn't granted through a spell or whatever. It was SP vs SP, and to my knowledge no SP spell removes conquerer

Attached Files: