Corrupter as Witch?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by BansheeX, Apr 25, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Would it break anything to make the Corrupter have Witch instead of Wizard as class and add Elsarin Coven?
    Appearance, race and flavour text definitely opens up for it imo and Witch as a theme could use the help.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I agree.

3. only

only Active Member

what about Deathcaster (with buff in mind)?

4. GabrielQ

I will agree for every magic-using human in FW

5. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Totally agree with both corruptor and death caster

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Don't forget Necromancer.

7. BansheeX

Thats really the only one I dont see as a witch. I would not object to wildly but she feels wrong as a witch to me

8. GabrielQ

Well, there is forsaken follower that is linked somewhat to skeletons, that one is wrong too?

9. only

only Active Member

[​IMG]

Charged: Heal and Charged: Disease Breath to base
    Zombie Herder and Summon: Festering Corpse to upgrades

this way you could play a real witch in witch bg.

it's perfectly safe unless you state Repulsion+Swap(3) is gamebreakingly-stronger than Zombie Herder+S:Festering Corpse.

---------

in general, most of the witches need their designs to be cleaned up. they haveone of the biggest collection of sandbagged/unclean designs.

10. Mercer Skye

Mercer Skye I need me some PIE!

As much as it pains me, only has a point :p

My first thought would be getting the witches 'witchier' first. Then we can recruit. Personally, I do like the idea of bringing the necromancer into the fold, only because Pox has a reputation of taking standard lore and turning it on its ear. And because I don't even believe she has the capacity to even make it into a shoebox deck.

She's terrible. She's bad. She's terribad. Make her a summoner, give her a half rank of soul harvest, and maybe some dmz generation of one sort or another. Maybe even cast: Haunt.

Corruptor is solid enough to find a home in other places. And honestly, I see him more as that creepy hermit fella that mumbles about the end of the world and is usually all by himself because no one wants to stand near him. :cool:

11. BansheeX

The problem with that is that the instant someone removes her upgrades via spell/ability/equpment she becomes 95% useless in a Zombie BG.

12. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I'd rather the necro summoned a new kind of skeleton that has essence capture and lost soul harvest altogether. we need a little more variety in the summons.

13. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Yes, maybe add elsarin coven for the theme but class need to remain wizard imo.

14. BansheeX

Why?

15. JaceDragon

for the support he could take from the spell set of the witch.
    This guy is a nora generator, he need to be easy killable because when u use him in the right way u taka an huge advantage, spell like Withcing hour would help you too much for generato a good ammount of nora. This is my opinion, i would like to see elsari coven added, but withc no

16. BansheeX

But in order to take full advantage of the "witch spell set" aka Witching Hour, you would have to include allmost nothing but witches. Otherwise it isnt worth its nora to cast. And Witches are hardly a metaworthy theme atm.

17. JaceDragon

atm

and post revamp? Who could know...