Crystaline and Nora Gem

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by darklord48, Apr 3, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

True, that would be a problem in PvP, but in PvE the AI isn't smart enough to target my Jakei and break my combo. I can get damage out of them as well as a little utility with Ice Caster to recover gems that are left behind on the map.

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Crystal Bgs can be competitive and I've won a few matches with them so just passing on some advice try to run at least 17 champs in a bg a good addition to this would be frostfall vanguard and jakei extinguisher especially considering there is no criteria for the Jakei champs also they are both relatively tanky runes for this

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If I ever setup a deck I can play in ranked, I'll definitely give them a shot.

4. Hekau718

Hekau718 I need me some PIE!

I'm quite new to ST, but I love the crystal theme. There is a lot of talk in this topic, but could anyone post a competitive Crystal bg? I just don't have the knowledge to make one myself. Any feedback appreciated!
    ;; How competitive is the theme anyway? Can it find it's way to limited?

5. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hekau I can't make one at the present moment because I am just about to head out the door to work. But if you leave me an inbox on the poxnora website I can message you back once I get back on with a suggestion if someone hasn't already messaged you a suggestion :). Just message rickyjpen or Elusinator or both if you desire :). Both are in your guild as you might know :D

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I wanted to share one thing about a specific endless devotion interaction:
    Endless devotion grants a champion both inmortal and nora gem, and we know inmortal is prety much 100% benefit because the shrine damage only triggers when you deploy champions, but, if you are to deploy a endless devotion champion in range of a jakei to trigger the ability it will damage your shrine, so you have to be careful not to expose yourself too much between scrying and these involuntary but sometimes unavoidable inmortal triggers.

Woffleet and Goyo like this.