Cultural Contamination/Mogafruit BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by PurpleTop, Jun 20, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Still messing around with this BG, but it's tons of fun! Cultural Contamination is a fun spell if used right; usually i try to use it only if i have kiergana out. I'm not running any other pack leader champs because no space since the focus is moga. lasher I have for more sunder; that gives three sunder champs (one having scour). Tracker for the stealthy fonts, and I needed to have some kanen in there to make up for the kiergana having boost. I have five g'herns, which is enough since I don't have a TON of moga. Sadly, the thrower only has overseer 1, so Cultural Contamination does not work with him. The trick I like to use is casting cultural contamination after putting a fruit on a moga so that I can get a free pack mentality attack off. It's even better if that moga is a swarmed one that I got using the recruiter.

The main goal of this deck though was to mix the overall champ efficiency of moga with the powerturns of SL (mainly the spells). The problem i run in to most often is running out of time; the powerturns are really nitpicky and tedious with a lot of moga. Until I master it, the deck will have a lot of "ready-fire-aim" aspects to it, and will take a lot of experimentation. I'm considering running maybe another pack leader but idk where to fit it in. SL doomy and angel are for more powerturning; Battlemaster and Sunder. I use to not have the harpoon in, but decided I need it because it really cuts out some of the vulnerability that moga have. Thinking about running either a Ghern Punisher or Overlord in place of either the zealot or trailblazer.... sunder or relocate for better powerturns. Angel of Chaos would fit well if I found space too. Also considering running two cultural contaminations, but since the effect is permanent I'm sure after some practise I will master the proper timing.

I just want to see what other people think about this :) I'm down for suggestions too

Attached Files: