Dear Valued Customer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by st3ck, Jul 29, 2014.

1. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

I wanted to take this time and reach out to you personally to talk about a recent pricing error that happened on my behalf.

It came to my attention recently that there was an error in pricing on two runes: Mika Feshcaller, and Traitorous Helm. The pricing error caused an extra zero to be added to the runes for both in and out values.

As a customer that happened to find this error, I would like propose to you a solution that I hope can benefit both parties.

During this error, your poxbox account xxxx, initiated a trade with system for the following IN runes: xxxxxxxx, at the amount of xxxxx, for the following OUT Runes: xxxxxx, priced at xxxxx. If you were to "redo" the trade with me and my store, I will deposit into your poxbox credit the amount of (normal rune trade in value price+100%, so one mika nets you free 400k). I understand that this is not quite the incredible deal you were able to get with the pricing error, and it could be possible you no longer have the runes in question. I recognize that you do not have to trade the runes back to me, and I can accept your choice to do so, but to protect the integrity of the store for other customers, I would have to ban your IP from ever using the poxbox site again. I hope that this is not the case, and I can continue to earn your business in all future transactions.

I hope you can understand the detriment that errors like this can cause to the store for other customers, and will consider my offer before making any decisions.

Regards,
    Poxbox

-------------------------------------

P.A. : Poxbox will be sponsoring a player run rune pool for new players to get some bgs together. Community members will help identify new up and coming players and help outfit them with bgs.

All players welcome to donate to the rune pool, and 10% of all trades for the next 4weeks will be used to generate credit towards putting more runes in the rune pool. Contact for details.

(I, st3ck, am not affiliated with Poxbox)

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

This again?

Grillado and jeeperz2 like this.
  3. st3ck

DRILLLLLLL

4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

The endless thread? WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

TLDR: st3ck for communications manager

6. st3ck

It got closed, what is GD without a good dramatic thread?

Just trying to do my part

BurnPyro and Nebron like this.