Deck tunning for a returning player

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Zanles, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Zanles

Zanles New Member

Hello, I have played pox on and off for year now and i feel a bit lost with all the new rune as well as the new revamp.

so i would like your input on my dwarf and my barbarian deck.

Dwarf:

https://poxbase.com/deck/c5Ic8Qc2jcFCpTcakctdC4Kc5Pc6nc3Wc5jC8Ws5XSls4Gs7Hs6Ms4-sPs2drirYe1ve3ie_

I do not see a ton of deck running the vial of holy water anymore: should i replace it for something else?
    I included the Dwarven catapult for mobility purpose, should i switch it for something else?
    I run strip armor since i have a lot of physical damage,maybe i should switch some champion for some dwarven magister?
    Should I find a way to include silverclan thinker for their support power?
    Also maybe i should use stasis field to help me set up the bane blast with the axeman.

(feel free to recommend any rune, i have most of the IS rune)

Barbarian Deck:

I find barbarian to be a fun theme over all , but i would like your input.
    https://poxbase.com/deck/Cpkc2+cdHc9bcuicjkCthcjhck7chuckjcd1C7ms5Xs4BSls4Gs7Hs6Ms4-s2drirYele1ve_

Should i switch bane blast for something like earthquake since i have less way to capitalize on it than dwarf?
    Should i run something else than the ironfist inquisitor since i put it in to combo with the northern cross priestess? should i have less veteran barb, i use them for cheep bee/motivate?

-Also what the input on tales of valor +2 dam and +1 def per 8 hp lost seem decent?

Thank you for you time/input.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

I'd run a dwarven handler (he's rly great with regal presence and boost strux for the DMC) instead of sarge and drop the tactical manual for something else. They nerfed tac manual so hard that it doesnt see play at all atm.
    Aside from that I prefer hooligans (or emerald wings (and even a scarlet, tho not more than 1)) over sharpshooter atm, although its a matter of preferance.

3. Zanles

Zanles New Member

Well the more i think about it the more DMC seem really situational in the current meta. I still see the occasional tac manual but it is a lot less strong than it was i should probably switch it up for forge hammer. I will look into hooligans or emerald wings, but sharpshooter combo so well with strip armor it pretty good but it might be interesting for some alt damage.
    Once i have a bit more time to test thing out i will let you know what change i decided to run.