De'lim

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by kussel, Aug 26, 2016.

1. kussel

kussel The King of Potatoes

Hello guys, FW main here, but looking to branch out a bit. I've decided on making a De'lim BG. Can anyone tell me any of the core runes, as well as good KF spells, equipt and relics to help me on my way? Only thing i have in it currently is Outcast De'lim :D

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Non-champs I always run:
    Warbanner (of course)
    Inhibit power
    Withering fern
    Grimlic's bane
    Carniverous vines
    Devolve
    Cleansing emerald OR healing antidote

1x of all but that's cause I don't generally run 2x of anything.

3. kussel

kussel The King of Potatoes

Capture.PNG

I'm put this together to test out the pieces. Initial thoughts are that i need more plants/treefolk to trigger devotee, however i dunno what to drop. Might start from scratch and making it more naria focussed or more tree focussed to proc devotee more often. Just need to figure out which devotee champs are best

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Drop the nectar faerie and replace it with a second greenhouse. I would suggest getting a second treecaller in favor of twisted fireoak (that champion is hot garbage) [no pun intended] and ditch the spell fuel it has the exact same effect as the ability on wood marshall and devotee but grants refunds on more expensive units (who have devotee and thus you don't want them to die) greenhouses will give more than enough healing. Replace with covenant for even more amazing delim

5. themacca

Would also replace withering fern with crown of petals since you can also use that to completely wreck stuff like mindshedder

6. themacca

Okay not mindshredder but it does work on others

7. Elves Rule

Inhibit power does that but in aoe.

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

And crown isn't cleansable. It's always good to have it 1x for potential cleanses. :p

9. Elves Rule

Actually... I'm hoping this has been fixed by now but i remember in the past giving someone crown of petals/shimmering flower and then they got cleansed and the equips didn't do anything any more. Haven't looked recently tho, so should be fixed.
    Anyway most of the time i find i inhibit to get rid of defensive abilities like resistances, immunities, void shield etc.