Did you change blink back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

because i just played somone who blink reliced a champ i invested 120 nora into and the relic ontop of blink did not take damage after that(supposed to take 5 turn). Needless to say he got my font and i lost the game.
    Tought we where done with the autokills its pointless and wins games without doing anything at all.

Sure it was fun back in the days but not fun anymore

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Sounds like a bug.

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

happened to me recently as well....is that not supposed to be how it works?

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

No. Current blink is supposed to deal 5 LoL to whatever is standing on top of blinked thing.

5. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

I played against someone using Blink just a few days ago. The spell seemed to be WAI with 5 LoL per turn for a champion that was standing on top of the space. Unsure about relic interactions.

6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

ah... no wonder people hate blink.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

It's possible that when relic loss of life was altered it messed up blinks interaction

8. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Was the relic a Sepulcher of kings? LoL on relics should not work anyway, so it's hard to judge what is going on...

9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Nora mine

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

There's no rule saying LoL shouldn't work on any mechanic, you're mixing it with LoL attacks, which are slightly different than LoL by itself. Soak the Earth is proof.

Etherielin and DiCEM0nEY like this.
  11. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

I agree that it should be taking 5 damage and if this is the case it is definitely a bug. But I dont understand how relics can lose "life". They are lifeless. I personally think it should be a different type of damage or it should just state relics lose 5 "health"

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Was the champion 2x2? If so, yeah, has to do with tile targeting. Otherwise, no idea.

13. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

was Bliss with a nora mine on it