Disciple's rapture bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by SirGil, Mar 15, 2014.

1. SirGil

SirGil New Member

The Sheoul Disciple's signature ability seems to be hit and miss. She will routinely lose intimidating and manic and gain it back another turn. I'm unsure if there is a pattern to when she gains or loses those two abilities each round.

2. RainElf

RainElf The King of Potatoes

Description:
    6 turns after deployment, this champion gains Manic and Intimidating. If a friendly Maxxarek is in plat, this champion cost 10 nora.

By description gained abilities (Manic and Intimidating) should be permanent. Now gain occurs every 6 turns and it last for only 1 turn.

3. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

Seconded, Sheoul Disciple's Manic and Intimidating don't stay permanently, rather triggering every 6th turn and staying for one turn, and there's not even a visible indicator of having those two abilities after the ability triggers.

Also it would be great, if there was a timer included like in Intensify's case.

4. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

its a pretty annoying bug

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Regardless if a bug or not the description does not reflect what it is doing so that is cause to do something, good catch.

6. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

right now, even if it was supposed to be on every 6th turn...intimidating doesnt do anything, since it only last 1 turn during your turn, so you only get the manic and then, poof, nothing

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

it does help against aggressive champs.