Discussion: Patch Notes June 25th, 2015 Coalitions Midterm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

a majestic beater with a semi ranged attack which buffs yours, debuffs his and on top of it an uncapped AP generator. strip armour will remain a necessity (but a good one at that);
    I'm not good a balancing and won't win a pox nora related debate with you, but you really did your best to look for the things on the rune that did not impress you.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It seems we are at an impass. Either Gedden needs to become a Paladin which shouldnt happen or the named Paladin needs a new name. I vote the named Paladin is renamed after @Paladin. Paladin, Ironfist Paladin has a nice ring to it.

Boozha and darklord48 like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

See, this is the sort of stuff that shouldn't be put out there "to see how it feels".

This is the kind of stuff you hotfix.

Like right now. Right now, hotfix it. Like now. Honestly.

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

What's wrong with a shrine that can't be approached by melee or fonts that are incredibly difficult to contest? Yeah, this seems like a hotfix instead of a "wait and see" thing.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean, it's broken to a point where ST is just insanely overpowered. Only unstoppable or ranged has a chance to kill the shrine. With some decent bg add ons, you'll never let a melee touch your shrine in 3 rounds.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

FW split is where it's at.

7. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Grim Well, ST font bonus, and Bile Zombie. They'll never move again.

8. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

You're misunderstanding one little thing. Once you're in the 3 squares, you don't lose AP. To lose AP you would have to leave the zone and re-enter.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Or know love.

10. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Still the interaction with annex will require a hotfix if I know anything about anything.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So I just knock you out every round.

Much harder. Ridiculously broken either way.

12. Wraith

Time will tell.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No. No it won't. You should be fired on the spot if you think that the better option here is to let it be. I don't give a damn what your agenda is. Honesty would dictate you admit this is just broken and stop this from ruining games.

14. Wraith

Hey, I didn't create the bonus, nor did I push for it. It could very well be op. All I did was code it. I did my job.

Etherielin and DarkJello like this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And I don't blame you for any of that.

But saying that we should let it be to evaluate this power either testifies of your complete lack of balance sense or an agenda to blindly defend company policy or whatever. There's no justifiable defense for a font bonus this stupidly broken.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'm willing to see how broken the bonus is. Hope to see people playing ST for a day or two before it's changed.

Wraith likes this.
  17. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You people in charge are idiots if you think this is balanced at all. Losing all ap when entering ST font? Firking ridiculous. ST font bonus problems will only be compounded with abilities like cull, gale force, and morons who love to spam steal life. I am with burn. Firk this Bane Shift. Hot fix this.

BurnPyro likes this.
  18. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Sweet, delicious tears of rage. Nom nom nom nom.

Overall, I much enjoy yet another round of changes and shinies. Carry on good sirs. +17 to all

19. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

I honestly don't understand what's going on with pox design at all.

WotM had been gayest spell in pox for a long time, you make another similar one.
    Themes which had strong dependence on boost/commanders got crippled without any compensation, doubleboosts is just another completely killed fun mechanic, but ones that never had it (or had weaker ones) now have, and regal presence wasn't even nerfed.
    You make absolutely irrelevant stuff like curse cd3, but traps are still cd2, and now there are summons with cd1 hinder movement.
    Wrong costing of various abilities which was obvious an hour after revamp (a year ago) is mostly still there.
    I can go on mw-style, but it seems pointless.

claydude5 and Hadonken like this.
  20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Hi ST, ur font bonus is Grim Well, tnx bye.

LETS SEE HOW THIS GOZE GAIZ