Discussion: Pox Nora at PlayStation Experience Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Everyone,

Today we have some exciting news regarding Pox Nora and PlayStation. This weekend will be the first live debut of the new Pox Nora at the PlayStation Experience Event. Tickets are still available, but for those who will not be able to attend we have a sneak peek of the game in our announcement post.

Pox Nora at PlayStation Experience Event: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/pox-nora-at-playstation-experience-event.25228/

Enjoy!

Woffleet, Qucas, TeaNinja and 2 others like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

So, if I clone an account, do I end up with double the tradeable runes I had before? Or is it more like both accounts pulling from the same database?

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Im proud of Pox and the team

Woffleet, guokamoli54 and TeaNinja like this.
  4. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Very happy it will be cross-platform after all!

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Cool. So where dat midterm at

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Bondman007, darklord48 and SPiEkY like this.
  7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Yay, finally!

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Bring 'em back!

19madfox95, OriginalG1 and darklord48 like this.
  9. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Started another tread asking Qs. Here they are:

1) Will the launch date be announced at this event? Will we finally know?

2) Regarding the copying of accounts to the PS network: It says copy not sync, so does that mean you can't have an account that you can use on both PC and PS? Or is it just one PS account from now on. Would really like some more info on the subject of how the new accounts are going to work.

3) Will we get streams/videos from the event?

4) Will there be a limited rune tied to the event?

And last, the text background in your newsletter could really use some work.

And for good measure, what @NevrGonaGivUup asked:

5) will there be rune trading between the PC and ps4 versions?

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Is there a way for me to sign up for a Playstation account, clone to the account, then buy a playstation in the future, or do I need a playstation first? I ask because I plan to get a Vita, but not for a few months, and I don't want to miss the chance to clone my account.

19madfox95 and SPiEkY like this.
  11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'm actually in the exact same boat.

Anima26 and darklord48 like this.
  12. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

LOL

i know wip

13. Senshu

Thanks for your question. Cloning will be a one-time copy of all of your PC content to your new PSN Pox Nora account. After the cloning, the two accounts will not maintain parity with one another. Your PC account will be able to trade, but due to PSN restrictions, your PlayStation account will not be able to trade.

TeaNinja and SPiEkY like this.
  14. Senshu

Yes, Launching Pox Nora on a PlayStation device using your PSN account at least once will be necessary for the account cloning process. You can create a PSN account right now and then if you have access to a PlayStation device at any time even if you don't own it you can log into your account and launch the game.

OriginalG1 and TeaNinja like this.
  15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Would I be able to submit a support ticket to clone my account if I get a PSN-capable device after the cloning period is over, or will I just be SOL?

darklord48 likes this.
  16. Senshu

The constraints are tied to PSN requirements. These requirements could always change down the road, but it would be advised to not to make any assumptions at this point in time.

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I see.

18. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Aight. I'm gonna play the ungrateful one here.

Is that really the best we can do with the UI? :(

Valkyr likes this.
  19. Kampel

If you are not telling what you would change/dont like and why then you are just being a mean person

20. Kampel

I have a question, how long would it be available the clonning after release? I wanted to have some time to test the New features and ui to see if buying a Vita for pox was worth it