discussion - rune pool

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Zei42, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Zei42

Zei42 The King of Potatoes

so there now exists the option to turn overstocked runes into shards

take for example the draksar charger, I'll leave 30 as stock to prevent more being traded in, which still leaves 190 I can sac (380 shards).

obviously these shards are better spent getting more runes for the pool ... I'm leaning towards forging commons we're out of stock on, as that will help new people sooner; but am open to reasons why xx rune or yy rarity should be filled first.

if you're collecting a rune the pool has lots of, let me know before I sac them (next week at the earliest)

also post here if you have any questions/comments about the operation of the pool itself ^^

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

With the advent of forging means that the rune population will diminish over time unless people are adding onto it. For the most part, I am not going to be dissolving any of the runes in my rune pool, though I may set up an account specifically for that purpose (to dissolve runes and credit people for their shards). I Just wish I had a way to automate it.

3. Zei42

Zei42 The King of Potatoes

Everyone: "Let them go KTC, no one needs 800 fire blasts."
    KTC: "They're still good! They're still good! The greens will buff the spell any day now!"

=P

I'm also waiting for a mass sac option to be honest.