Discussion: Steam Relaunch Tomorrow October 15th

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Oct 14, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just to be clear, SOE launched Pox on steam years ago and nobody is shouting their name in the street. I'll be optimisic when they manage to keep players and bring back old ones by getting this game back on track. It is a good start, nonetheless.

2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

The SL one was picked by DagdaPEDE so take from that what you will.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Pick the FS one, if I recall correctly it's the only Exo rune council members picked.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

do you really think people will join pox if we manage to get atleast 50 newbies i would consider it a success

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

bazaar newbies, so stoked. Tournaments though...

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

i hope so but hey if we dont at least we tried lol haha we can do other things finally so its all good it seems cuz in the end its all about perception

7. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

btw the main site link poitns to some random page on the internet, you might want to fix that

8. tehnicianu

tehnicianu New Member

Confirm

9. hotbread

hotbread Devotee of the Blood Owl

IMO starter decks should have been revamped before steam launch.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

ftfy

11. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

"Awesome game great graphics and realistic driving."
    One of the steam reviews. I mean sure any praise is nice but still...

19madfox95, Morfeas and soulmilk like this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

13. Vote Kanye 2020

If it's a newish comment it might be a joke about the Pox driving game that was never released.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Now while the relaunch news is nice the GAMEBREAKING bug (http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgame...uncher-loading-screen.7919/page-2#post-112982) is still there.
    What more do I need to say but fix that asap!!! like TODAY!
    Wouldnt be surprised that people who came in from Steam had the same problem as well because they dont meet the hardware requirements to play. I dont want them to go away again. But they will.

Goyo likes this.
  15. Vote Kanye 2020

You make it seem like this is the first game that has hardware requirements...

16. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

well hardware requirement as in a new monitor. That is a new for me.

17. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Poxy Cart

It's a bit like mario kart except with pox champs.

Mario = Euen
    Lugi - Talgar
    Yoshi = Destroyer
    Bowser = Pitspawn

etc etc

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Flying still OP even in the driving game.

19. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

@Senshu

For the record, all of the current reviews are carrying over from the last time Pox Nora was on Steam. Look at the dates:

"Awesome game great graphics and realistic driving."
    Posted: February 26, 2012
    I think the honest thing to do is wipe out all of the previous reviews and start over. If I saw the following, a number of red flags would be going off:

Recommended
    2,030.3 hrs on record --> (Release Date: Oct 15, 2014)

"Poxnorans is a great game for cool people. You place down champions and they take you on a wonderful journey of imagination. Will the dragon defeat the evil knight? Will the dragon make it to the bank in time before it closes? Will the dragon get chewed out by his wife because the checking account is empty and she can't order her cinemaxs online anymore? It's all possible in the realm of imagination."
    Posted: August 10, 2012

One review says the game is owned by SOE (Dec. 15, 2011), another mentions how the game is "BRAND NEW" despite also being from 2011. One of the negative reviews lists reasons for avoiding the game that no longer exist (can only edit BGs through website). There really is very little value within these reviews, good or bad.

TL;DR: wipe out all of the old reviews so we can provide a fresh set. There isn't a single review from 2014, yet.

Goyo and RasielCZ like this.
  20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i noticed the video for pox use some sprucing up add some in game clips if possible to make it look cooler , show artworks done different maps to show how awesome the graphics are