Discussion: The Ronin Midterm Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Name of the SL rune plz ?

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Damn it the trader is down so I cant trade for a slag overmind and hyaenid stalker after the servers come back, and then trade them in for a profit later. Make that 2 overminds because the stalker is gonna be a hyaenid only champ because of surge, whereas slag overmind would be ff.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Ok

Nobody Cares!

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Are you BLEEPING kidding me? My brain assploded.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Reviewing all of the champs in a faction to determine if they need to be adjusted with the faction bonus change is going to be a time consuming process.

6. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Oh no you didn't! Click click click.

ChiaoLung and Molosse like this.
  7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Can't do everything all at once, and KF bonus change is a huge one.

8. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

It's been in the Cactaur Crate as "long term" for quite a while now. With that major a change to a faction I'd imagine that the patch would almost have to be solely devoted to the changes needed for that faction.

9. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Mhmmm hmmm.

10. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Don't forget the Cyclonic Fesh. I mean, it depends on his nora cost, but he got Barrage back for those 1 turn lightning fun times. Though I think he is now a 3-4 range champ.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

No, its tiny. -1 spd, done. Your job is as easy as me typing it because I have no clue all the responsibilities you have and instead choose to make an extremely biased assumption that benefits me and discounts everything you've accomplished because this is how we do it at pox and we often put way too many words in a sentence so its a good thing I dont do that because runons are bad lololawl.

12. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Angels general nerf... -1 SPD and nerf to intensity skill. Sad cos I had get my first one just 2 weeks ago :(

Curious about the new legendary Ronin runes...

Need to check the changes on game.

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

-1, not enough commas.

Vorian likes this.
  14. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

If you want to buff cyclops you could consider buffing the chaos brave. I could swear he must have a manual cost increase of 10 nora or something. His stats and abilities are just too low for what he does. Maybe chuck moga needs to be alot cheaper.

15. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The game server is up, Enjoy!

16. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ember wasp with pariah = no more red sands combo rush :eek:

17. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i am surprisingly not a fan of these wraith/ protectorate packs, i liked them both in one.

18. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Freaking LOL.

Times a rune have been nerfed because fire volatility (while leaving FV untouched): who the Sheoul knows?

I lost that count last year.

19. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

Did you have to nerf Bowmage's damage? 8 per tap is really not competitive... also: Lightning Storm 2? For what, 5 damage? I'm disappointed.

20. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

He really is a weird champ. I think a lot of it is that he pays the same for his chuck as everyone else does even though his chuck is the worst one pretty easily. Also tectonic pulse seems really overcosted to me. No idea why it costs more than bombs. Bombs are better.

Vorian likes this.