Done

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by RKane, May 7, 2014.

1. RKane

RKane Member

Considering quitting but I ll wait for the revamp to be finalised. Theres no way to get rid of my collection in the current format, but rather get a feel of peoples interest. Ill have to bring this forums post down. Too much drama and unwanted attention for no apparent reason.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. RKane

RKane Member

Bump.

3. RKane

RKane Member

Bump

4. RKane

RKane Member

Bump

5. RKane

RKane Member

Bump

6. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Gimme all ur roonz!!! ;)

michael pietrzak likes this.
  7. bClef

bClef Member

Hey hey hey, how bout a little love for a new guy??

8. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

You might want to provide a screenshot of the collection as well as your ingame name. Otherwise you just set off all the alarmbells of a scamming attempt.

Xirone and bClef like this.
  9. RKane

RKane Member

I dont really see your point of being in any way shady, but i guess it wont hurt. I ll try to work on the screenshots if i find the time. In the meantime i do provide a full list to those interested.

10. BansheeX

A screenshot AND the username you have played under will establish that you are a real player with the runes in question.
    Not providing them and under a username that has no associated playeraccount makes it looks very suspicious.

11. RKane

RKane Member

Please refrain from slander and baseless accusations. My account does exist and has the same IGN.
    I will provide screenshots if and when i find the time. If you want to consider my lack of time dubious, feel free to do so but refrain from accusing me based on speculation.
    I understand the scepticism, to a degree, but you are jumping the gun with no reason.

12. BansheeX

I just find it weird that when I search for RKane on the mainpage, no account shows up with that name and the names taht shows up wth RKane as part of them is all 0 played games accounts.
    If I am doing you injustice Ill apoligese, but it looks fishy.

13. Richard001

Richard001 New Member

Would you stop being tards please, (one much moreso than the other).
    A simple freaking search in the trader or profile page gives this:
    https://www.poxnora.com/users/viewprofile.do?u=RKane&fb=0
    ...which clearly has bucketloads of games.

OP is an idiot who despite claiming to be quitting still snipes me on Draksar High Marshal trades, but he clearly isn't running an obvious scam until someone claims otherwise.
    Move on, discussion over.

14. RKane

RKane Member

Wasnt my intention really, but i wont force you to believe me. As i said, concidering quitting, which i wont do unless certain personal requirements are met.

@Banshee: Indeed the search feature is problematic, tried it myself and saw what you mean. Lets just put this mild misunderstanding behind us. Thanks.

15. Richard001

Richard001 New Member

Relax, it was a (part) joking statement. :p
    Was not a happy bunny at the time!

16. RKane

RKane Member

Dramaless bump

17. RKane

RKane Member

Bumpity.

18. BansheeX

I would still advice you to show people a screenshot of the Ud collection

19. RKane

RKane Member

Updated the OP with screenie. Let me know if it works. Right click view image should work.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  20. RKane

RKane Member

Bumpity.