doom's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by avichaif, Mar 31, 2015.

1. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

all of them have 1-2 def, can we give them 0 ap and cost decries?

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Iskandak likes this.
  3. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

pretty sure Taunt: Doom is 25 nora or something

chickenpox2 likes this.
  4. avichaif

really? really?
    did u see anyone play them?
    why to stay them shoebox if u can fix them with a slit change?

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Remove their defense, remove Doom. That's -13 to -17 nora right there -- if you want to make them viable.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

If Dooms get buffed they need to get a legendary release. Also recolor them so it is not like the Angels who's legendary and limited versions are the exact same. Make them a legendary pack or something for 3 months before releasing them to the forge of course. Pays for the recolor work and also adds a little profit in for Poxnora support.

7. Iskandak

Remove doom from the doombringers feels like taking bread away from sandwiches.... its the whole reason they're out there :p

8. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Doom to upgrades.

9. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I wasn't around when Dooms where originally released but I was told that the doom ability was added to them long after they came out. Is this correct? If so, why do they need to keep it?

mw24 likes this.
  10. Iskandak

I wouldnt know, but to me its their signature ability

11. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I wish the playerbase was more interested in making doom playable rather than making another flying set of stats. im starting to dislike upgrades. if they are going to have an upgrade system then they need to remove 'efficiency builds' as an option. its like offering speed as an upgrade choice. there is no choice.

for example: one of the crossbones upgrade paths is a choice between poison, rabid or scour. one is not more nora efficient than the other (well poison is -1) but basically they are the same, yet the choice can drastically change the type of deck you would run it in.

A choice between rend 1 rend 2 and rend 3 is dominated by how much you want the champ to cost. this is the wrong way to do upgrades. imo.

and abilities that define the champ should never be optional. If it has wings for example, you cant put flying as an upgrade choice. that's dumb.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    mw24 and Pedeguerra like this.
  12. avichaif

I agree I said it before
    the spell "DOOM"wasn't exist when they was released, the doom's got a rework after they crate the spell "DOOM", and they got this ability

xezno likes this.