Dosent this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Karmavore, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Disturb anyone? This image was taken after the last presidential debate at the Charity event hosted by the Catholic church.
    gala-dinner.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x724.jpg
    I'm already a strong believer that Americans and anyone watching is being made a fool of. This Bane Shift is a slap in the face, while they mock the political system with this joke of an election where neither candidate has been considered trust worthy they dine (in the name of charity) with one of the most notorious groups in history. LIKE ARE YOU Firking KIDDING ME?

I for one am disgusted by this.

#It'sAllAGameAndWe'reNotPlayingInIt.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

so i'm clear, we're saying the catholics are the notorious group or?

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The Catholic church, yes.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Have you seen the guest list of that event? Some truely evil dudes up in those seats dinning on boss ass food.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

this is the first i've seen of it

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'm sure that'll be the case for a lot of people. But this literally happened I think a day after the big debate where they acted like idiots in front of the whole country. They did a roast of Hilary Clinton at the event, and trump bombed Firking hard. He didnt realize how bad he was doing because he has no faults lol...

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

isn't that giuliani and bloomberg, as well?

is this not just a high-powered new yorker benefit or something?

8. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

It was a charity Gala put on by the Catholic Church.

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Nothing disturbs me more than your spelling of doesn't.

19madfox95 likes this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

is this not an annual thing?

is this just the first time in a while that there've been two candidates based in NYC?

i feel like i'm missing what makes this important to you.

Kampel likes this.
  11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

in pop culture the catholic church is basically the illuminati, and the US is mostly protestant but like... atitudes from 200 years ago.

also there is this thing where people in positions of power and authority over isolated younger humans do sex crime and then the organisations they work for cover it up to try and prevent damage to their image which it does but just 50 years later when decades worth of victms decide to open up ( see also, american sports coaches, english television presenters)