Equipment Removal

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Ravagous, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Ravagous

Ravagous New Member

Which champions are used for equipment removal now days, is it still elven blademaster or is it somebody else?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

privateer captain.

3. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

And Vashal Ranger would be my second choice.

Guardian of the Circle exists, but I feel bad about myself when I run him..

4. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Frond anyone? Come onnnnn!

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Due to how many maps in Ranked Play are largely Vegetation, a hidden Ambling Frond is a good side-font grabber. It is a just a bonus that he remains in play to shatter equips and contest other fonts.

6. Xirone

Hey, look, we were both thinking the same thing at the same time!

dsjtheman likes this.
  7. dsjtheman

he really is worth a look... cheap option for shatter if thats all you need at some points. But you can double deploy first turn given your second champ is cheap enough.

8. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

Quillquip's an option too, hunter:hero, distract, and shatter, plus he's a cute little murderous porcupine. Needless to say Vashal BGs never really suffer from lack of equipment removal.

9. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Quillquip is probably the best shatter option for straight beast decks - sometimes Ranger doesn't make the cut. But Ranger has utility as a big detection / antirange / brings meat kind of guy.

10. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Regulator!

11. dsjtheman

Totally forgot about regulator

12. Xirone

If Thorn Collection and Occuli Slags weren't so good, I would totally run her! Including the Regulator in a deck is a conscious choice against nora gen.

13. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

I have been having fun not running TC or slags... but then, I'm weird and that may change.

My current reasoning behind the regulator has almost everything to do with a) AP denial/Armory spam - she's AMAZING vs that crap, b) Cent. Skirmishers and Rally the Herd - every now and then I get off a double attack with her as well as with the Skirmishers, and she does hit pretty hard, and c) since I am running little or no nora gen, I might as well get the chance to parasitize my opponent's nora gen... why not??!!