Every faction has beast boost except fs

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by profhulk, Mar 15, 2014.

1. only

only Active Member

I still would prefer to get support for beast from a source of beast aka Regal Presence. it would mean that all the fun would be just for FS, no split abuses.

if Voodoo Shamfie would have nicer sprite, I think it would be a great candidate.

as for now, I'm all for Glowing Slider.

"Royal Glowing Slider".

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Eh, I don't think there are enough (good) beasts in FS for there to really be a point in having something that makes it less useful in splits. To say nothing of the lack of Ranged 'beasts for it to be a solid theme.

Speaking of the Shamfie sprite... I wonder if a good buff would be to slap Colossal on it (like all good 2x2's that were buffed a few months ago). Given the size of the human riding the green guy's shoulder on the sprite it would be appropriate, and as a bonus it would make Aqua Talisman much more appealing as well.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Rowal gowing sliders + aquatic beasts can very well be "the thing" for FF FS beasts, but that doesn't mean that you won't need the mentor (or something that fill those roles I assigned him) or that you need to cancel splits because of it.