Fairy Initiatives

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Prami, Mar 17, 2014.

1. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

:D

2. RedDain

1) The people who understand the game are the ones who consistently stomp his butt in game.

2) Prami is a self-defined gaming genius, therefore the only way that he could possibly lose so consistently is that the game is flawed.

3) The reason for his continued losing is not his fault, but the game's fault.

4) The people who benefit from the flawed game don't actually understand the game and it's quirks, but actually are defending a flawed system that benefits their own position.

It's quite elegant, really, and impervious to any attempts at reason, logic, or demonstration of error.

3. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Let's just /Thread this aye lads and lasses?

4. RedDain

No way, Molosse, no way! It's far too amusing!

5. only

only Active Member

FS community was more elegant... they simply ignored that thread...

6. RedDain

Yes, but FS has the option of ignoring harassment.
    Just cast backfire, place 4 champs, and nora drain.... KF doesn't have that option.

7. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

You're deluded because you don't recognize that the steady 100-200 players that represent this games base are evidence of the failure of this game you claim to have "learned". I'm done here, i've made my point several times over and we are going in circles. No one wants to learn your game, because your game isn't balanced, fun, immersive, or intuitive. Your game needs to change.

There are a handful of people on the forums here that i have come to believe are leaning towards mentally ill. That includes you Nid, Red, and a few others. People who use phrases like "gaming genius" and refer to the game as a skill to be learned, instead of a piece of media to be experienced and enjoyed.

I hit the limit on the collection aspect of this game when i acquired most of what i wanted to for KF & FS, and PvP isn't balanced enough to keep me here. I'm done playing for now. My question is, why aren't you?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  8. Prami

If you have better ideas, i would love to hear them.
    That is the point of a forum thread after all, to discuss ideas. You don't seem to understand that.

9. RedDain

I am mentally ill.

But at least I do not resort to reporting comments that are mean...

10. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Reported above comment, seemed a bit mean.

11. RedDain

We are discussing your ideas. There is near unanimous consent that most of your ideas are poorly thought out, poorly presented, and very poorly defended.

I say near unanimous because, actually, not ALL of your ideas are bad, and not ALL of them are poorly presented.

12. Prami

It's been a page and a half since any of my ideas were discussed.
    You guys have hijacked an otherwise constructive thread with vitriol.

13. RedDain

It was never a constructive thread. It started off as a destructive thread, and has stayed that way the whole time... at least it was amusing for a while.