Favorite Extreme Content!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Everyone,

Due to the popularity and ongoing interest in the Favorite Effects thread we are starting up a new thread for all of you to share your favorite extreme content!

What sort of content has jumped out to you as being "Wow that's pretty extreme!" over the years of playing Pox Nora. Is there a campaign storyline, rune art, or any other content in the game that stood out to you for being violent, racy, unexpected, or extremely unique? Was it one of the inebriated Dwarves, the Brightmoon Lich impaling a Furbull, or when a beloved hero was corrupted?

Share your favorite extreme content here.

Note: Although chat can be pretty extreme please keep this to game content.

Enjoy!

aseryen, Qucas, newsbuff and 2 others like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Fine.

Leadrz, Tweek516, Qucas and 3 others like this.
  3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The thing that solidified my love of the Inquisition theme was the Maljara paladin story arch. Its a bit cliche but you have Magnus, arguably one of the biggest badasses in Poxnora going off to pretty much fight an army of Kanen alone with only a half dozen Inquisitors and Zedin. He gets "turned to the dark side" because of Sarinda and his friends carve a path across the island looking for him but when they cant they return home and his sister Isran gives up her control of one of the strongest political and military powers to bring him home. She meets up with Dr. Who (Zeventrech) and go on an adventure to save the world.

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

In my case it was watching my guildmate's, Ducksoup, game. He was playing a passive/aura/jab UD BG. The moment that made go "WoW" was when he positioned 3 fire auras and a Stitched Dreameater in such a manner he killed 7 skeletons in one go.

From personal experience:
    I managed to turn my nectar fairy from a 38 hp supporting cutie to a 65 hp 20 damage death machine through chained fae, boost from conclave warden fan faire, banner, crown of petals and a few battle leader procs. It was pretty funny to witness a support champ nearly 1-rounding enemy lines on her own. :D

Also the story of K'thiras and Nefari sold me on Pox back in 2009 and keeps me playing up until now!

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

What, no explanation as to why this is extreme?

8. Etherielin

Check the lady in the background.

Tweek516, aseryen, Lushiris and 2 others like this.
  9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The CorpsE era was also fun...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2016
  10. Xirone

Pretty girls decapitating other pretty girls is rather violent and unexpected.

aseryen likes this.
  11. Xirone

Some day the Elf-Maid Decapitator needs to be made into a playable rune!

aseryen, Qucas, Lushiris and 2 others like this.
  12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Holy...Ive never looked close enough at that art to see those creepy af faces. I can see two that look very sinister indeed. Elven Bard is playing some demonic Bane Shift on that lute.

Vorian, Woffleet, themacca and 3 others like this.
  13. Etherielin

We need a LE version of Bard, where her "Reverie" is called "Rever: Maxxarek" instead. Would fit the art.

Pixyrus and Anima26 like this.
  14. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

What, not, Taunt: "Bring me their heads!"

Pixyrus, Elves Rule, Anima26 and 4 others like this.
  15. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

This was a couple of years ago. I saw Tinydragon playing mogas. He had a thrower and another moga. He threw the moga 3 spaces, moved his thrower up, and then threw it again for the full 5 spaces. That blew my mind. He was able to get the kill because of that. It made SP my home faction.

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Gnark getting crushed by a rock slide.

Qucas, KingJad and Pedeguerra like this.
  17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Angel of Mercy's tits.

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

19. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I have to agree with this one. It was one of the better developer protests about player comments. :D

20. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

guokamoli54, jeeperz2, Qucas and 5 others like this.