Felix, the Young

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Silfeed, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

NAME: Felix, the Young

FACTION: ST (Possibly ST/FW)

RACE: Ferren, Beast, Jakei, Vashal, or Elf. Possibly Undead. CLASS: Monk

ARTWORK: He’s standing up but all you can see is his back. He’s looking at 3 glaciers in the background that are being consumed by darkness. The ground around him is dark. He has 3 diamonds half his size around him as if to guard.

FLAVOR-TEXT: One of the 9 dire lords, Felix is the oldest of all the lords and is said the be the creator of diamonds. His manipulation of dead magic kills most before they see him.

DECK LIMIT: x1 |SIZE: Small| |RARITY: Legendary|

NORA COST: 83

Champion Stats

|DMG: 8| | SPD: 6 | | RNG: 4-5 | |DEF: 1| |HP: 43|

CHAMPION ABILITIES

Attack: Frost - This unit makes a Frost attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.

Artic - This unit may not become Frozen or Chilled. If this unit is a champion, it has Icewalker and gains +1 DMG while occupying Snow or Ice.

Toss Diamond - This unit makes an attack at enemy unit within 3-6 range. If successful, unit takes 50% damage and becomes awestruck (2 turns), and a Diamond Relic (10 hp and fascinate) is placed adjacent to it.

Detonate Diamond: Target Diamond Relic within 4 spaces is destroyed and units within 2 spaces of it take 6 frost damage.

Aging Decay: When activated, this unit becomes immobile and gains tough 1. 3 Spaces around this champion becomes DMZ (dead magic zone) and expands by 1 at the end of your turns. While this ability is activate, every space an enemy moves within a DMZ created by this unit, loses 1 hp.

UPGRADE PATH 1

Absorb (Default): If this unit is successfully attacked from range, it gains Arrow Eater until end of turn.

Planar Hold: All champions within 10 spaces, including this one, have Planar Bound and Earthbound

Reflexes 2: This unit takes 35% less damage (after DEF) from melee attacks.

UPGRADE PATH 2

Weaken spells: Friendly champions within 5 spaces take 5 less damage from spells.

Force Barrier 1 (Default): Range 1: Unoccupied spaces within 2 spaces of target unoccupied space become Impassable for 2 turns.

Shade strike: When this champion makes a successful basic attack, spaces within 3 spaces of the target becomes a Dead Magic Zone for 6 turns.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    OriginalG1 likes this.
  2. Silfeed

Thinking of Toss diamond having an ap cost of 4 with a cd of 2. Detonate Diamond with an ap cost of 3 with a cd of 2. Aging Decay would have an ap cost of 5 with a cd of 4. The basic attacks and upgrade path abilities were defined using Poxbase. If any description is off, I'll revise if addressed.

The Idea behind this rune is of this strong guy who's strength is not in his attack, but his abilities. His diamonds are like guards who I kind of wanted doing the most damage. He is suppose to just sit back and by the time anything gets close to him, because of the diamonds, his attacks, and his aging decay, they're less than half their HP.

He's thousands of years old, his home is prosperous because of his diamond ability which adds to his importance. He funds most of the dire lords home.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

He is "The Young" and the oldest? Weird. Also, too many new abbilities, and would like to see an better offensive with Dark Magic, cause: "kill most before they see him" with this stats and DMG potential, I don't think so.

4. Silfeed

I agree, too many new abilities. I know I want the aging ability to stick. He is called the Young because he doesn't age. "Kill most before they see him" deals with his signature ability. Of course I couldn't have it so he killed any champ before they got into his range, would of been OP. It was suppose to be like story wise, any enemy that tried to attack him, would of been aging/dying from the "Aging Decay" ability.

5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Well, just think that he can be more focused into Crystal/DMZ thing. Some Luminescent and/or Devotion thing for Crystal, some Curse like ability for DMZ/witches.
    Maybe the Aging ability could curse too, but doesn't have inlimited expansion, maybe it grows by one for every Elsari Coven unit.

6. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Felix the old.
    Forsaken waste
    Even dire lords soccumb to death.
    -serkan
    Bam got your self a fw/st split. Or just a new rune idea :oops: