Ferren Focus? How does it work?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by RedScarlet, Mar 15, 2014.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Hey, never played ST here. Was wondering... Is Ferren really a hard to play, but competitive BG?

I've seen how Yeti works, a bit of Terrain and stealth, and just Pure deploy 24/7 to trigger its racial. Bit Boring Despite its competitiveness (compared to say, Treants or Crystals)

Now.. I've seen several FF FF BG, and its really interesting. (I disregard the Kas theme because the champs are in itself so solid already. Ferrens however, are pure synergy). And my question is...

How does Ferren Focus works? Does it skip over the Debuff order if they got it from a non-FF source?

Say I use Ancient Implications, Then i hit once with my Ferren Dancer, does the opp get Stunned1? Or does he have to be Frozen first before Stun1 Will occur?

Similarly,Freezing Aura works as a "Debuff if ur beside me" skill. If i hit the Said opponent, Will it trigger Awestruck? What if I move my Ferren Master a few steps back, the opp Will be unFrozen. Will it delete the Awestruck? Or Will it wait for another trigger for Stunned1?

The wording is confusing and i rarely go up against FF FF BG. Only <15 times in a year have i found Ferren BGs.

Thanks again ST players. :)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

"Is Ferren really a hard to play, but competitive BG?" Dunno

"Does it skip over the Debuff order if they got it from a non-FF source?" Yes

"Say I use Ancient Implications, Then i hit once with my Ferren Dancer, does the opp get Stunned1?
    Or does he have to be Frozen first before Stun1 Will occur?"
    Correct

"Similarly,Freezing Aura works as a "Debuff if ur beside me" skill. If i hit the Said opponent, Will it trigger Awestruck?" Yes
    "What if I move my Ferren Master a few steps back, the opp Will be unFrozen. Will it delete the Awestruck?" No, the conditoin is already there.

I can only answer the easy questions :) Can't talk about competitiveness.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Ferren are hard to play, because you'll have to be quick with all the swap and micromanagement like hit and run, but they can be etremely annoying to play against. Also you have to be sure of having enough ways to kill tough champions outside your ferrens, because if you are facing something like a ToV rugolth's revenge, it's pretty much gg.

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Thank youuuu