Ferren Focus

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, May 17, 2016.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I am confused on the mechanics of how the Ferren Focus Sunder is supposed to work...

Is it actually Sunder to negate defense? and is it supposed to be stackable? or

Is it supposed to prevent abilities from being used as it is written. I do not know what bug issue to report if any is to report. It seems like that it is not doing any of the above an only doing -1 defense sometime and it is not stacking.

The stacking of the Sunder is super important for these little guys.

Goyo likes this.
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Description error, fixed the tooltip to display Sundered text.

OLD:
    This champion has <ability value=600>Arctic</ability>. When this champion makes a successful basic attack against a champion, the following debuffs are applied to the target in order: <condition value=frozen>Frozen</condition> for 1 turn, <condition value=slowed>Slowed</condition> for 2 turns, <condition value=distracted>Sundered</condition> for 3 turns.

NEW
    This champion has <ability value=600>Arctic</ability>. When this champion makes a successful basic attack against a champion, the following debuffs are applied to the target in order: <condition value=frozen>Frozen</condition> for 1 turn, <condition value=slowed>Slowed</condition> for 2 turns, <condition value=sundered>Sundered</condition> for 3 turns.

3. Braxzee

Is the Sunder supposed to stack?

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yes. And I just tested it to make sure it is doing so, and it does stack.

5. Braxzee

Thanks! That was very Quick

6. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

In b4 someone says the reason this was resolved quickly was because "Sokolov favored ST.." bullcrap.