Few beginners questions

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Mag1cWalker, Oct 19, 2014.

1. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

I got the impression midterm packs give you runes from all sets. The description says 3 core, 3 extended, 3 expansion + 1 exo. Either way, you can trade it for something else. With a box, there's a possibility of getting only 1 exo. With midterm packs, you're guaranteed 10 exos if you buy 10 packs.

2. Mag1cWalker

Mag1cWalker New Member

Thing is, Midterm EXO is only from midterm update, and i really cant find whole list of midterm exos. Also Midterm dont have BOX, so 10 packs will cost almost 2000 credits...

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

bonds of war exos:
    Circadian Chronologist
    Crystal Dragon
    Fist of Bastion
    Peaks Dew
    Tainted Vinecreeper
    Unhinged Bok
    Whisperghast
    Wood Marshal Druid

midterm exos (counted as part of bonds of war):
    Darkmarsh Witch
    Dragonbark Protector
    Draksar Ravenspeaker
    Dwarven Hooligan
    Khong Monk
    Minotaur Portalwalker
    Risen Grenadier
    Voil Glarewing

ghklf and SPiEkY like this.
  4. Mag1cWalker

Mag1cWalker New Member

Then im lost now :D

But thanks anyway :)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

If Poxbase says that Darkmarsh Witch is from Bonds of War then that's a typo in the data. Darkmarsh Witch is most certainly from the midterm expansion.

6. Mag1cWalker

Mag1cWalker New Member

You are my mentors, i believe you :)

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

midterm is a general term for "these exos were not included in the initial release of 'expansion X', but were release later as a special set". they still belong to that expansion, but were just added later.

when there is too much time between full expansions, they release a midterm pack/box/mini expansion/...

8. Mag1cWalker

Mag1cWalker New Member

Also i find out that Skirmish is not only mode that rewards you with core rune , training PvP will also give your core set rune.

9. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Did you get a rune because you completed the "play a training ground game" tutorial? I don't recall getting one from a TG win normally but I forget.

Also, yes 10 midterm packs will cost you 19500 credits. That's 200 credits more than an extended box because the boxes are buy 9, get 1 free. Still, I have had boxes where I have gotten 1 exo rune. I've had ones where I get 1 exo and 1 crap LE. If you have very few runes and want to focus on a specific faction, you need trade fodder and 10 exos will give you that. On the other hand, those exos might be less value than what you could pull from a Bonds box. So it really comes down to...
    [​IMG]

10. Mag1cWalker

Mag1cWalker New Member

Ok thanks

No, i got a rune just for playing training pvp. If you click on training PvP you will see statement about that before you choose deck...