Free ST runes

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by BansheeX, Jul 14, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Tell me in a post below why you should have the runes here in this post. I´ll draw a winner and tell him to bid on it.

If you bid on it before being told so you are the winner, you are automaticly disqulified from winning :)

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3599183

Qucas and JayZillaGT like this.
  2. naushika

naushika Member

I don't think it is my right to demand them, however I would really appreciate the runes since I play ST :] and don't own most of those (I own Pox Renovator and Tundra Whisper)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  3. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

Ever since I started playing pox nora forever ago I've been loyal to ST. One of my goals as ST player is to have a complete collection of the faction. Which is why I would love to have just one of those Tusks. I imagine that a new player would be a lot happier about the other runes in the trade than I could ever be. But getting 1 Tusk would make my day. And week. :3

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Hey! The love of the waste lands! I promess you any Yeti Spirit is arround hahaha!

As the Savage folks above, I'm ST since the first day and yesterday I traded for my first Leg (a spare Strig Warlock a fellow here traded for even value), so getting some extra runes would really boost me up.

But I feel like we all deserve a bite of the cheese, and this wouldn't be the first time you help me ^^ (you gifted me once with a Keeneye Crown )

If that would be the case, I'm looking more at Tundra Whisper since is a well rounded up rune viable anywhere. Also the renovator is very useful in a beast bg and the dragon looks amazing in an elemental bg.

About the others, I have Extinguisher and Azaren, don't desire too much the split heroes since I'm all in FF :p and the lonx and tusk are super nice, but not as nice as the others I mentioned ^^

Thank you for the oportunity Banshee :) have a nice day.

5. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Because, if you fail to deliver those runes to me, I will unleash hamster-related Armageddon upon the world! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. No, I'm not insane - as my good friend Mr. Flibble the Melon will confirm.

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Giveaways are fun.

KingJad, PurpleTop and Xerxes96 like this.
  7. Xerxes96

Xerxes96 New Member

Hello Banshee
    Unlike the others, I am not an ST player and have only played with IS since I joined. I run a Barbarian/Beast but I've been interested in testing out an IS/ST beast deck and actually owning some ST runes would be great. Definitely wouldn't mind splitting the runes with the others who would benefit from them as well.
    Thanks for the oppertunity to get some free runes and congrats to the one who gets them :)

8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I would really only want the tusk but i'd like them because im too poor to outbid that guy for those fw runes (yikes!)
    Edit: but yea i wouldnt want all the runes simply tusk and would probably be back here on the forum giving them away

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  9. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

You should lend them to me because I have a purple hat

KingJad likes this.
  10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I'll put a word for goyo here, if that's worth something, the guy is commited with ST while not being a zealot.

Goyo likes this.
  11. JayZillaGT

JayZillaGT Member

Ive always enjoyed playing ST and have been loyal to only them, through all the thick and thin, i take alot of thought wen building a deck and really play there champs to my own style. I have alot of fun playing these champs and thats what brought me back to poxnora all the good times i had. This is what i really love about the pox community.

12. GhunX112

GhunX112 The King of Potatoes

Hello everybody

I would like to win this prize cause i think this game is pretty hard for newbs. This win can bring me more self-confidence. XD

Ty for reading this

13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

So I can build a beast bg

14. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

If you let me have those runes, I will forever main ST and destroy everyone in limited league in your honor. Once I'm good enough ^.^

Also, I want to stop borrowing runes from everyone.

15. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

PS Why're you giving them away?

16. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I don't need those runes at all. Except the Renovator, I guess. You should give them to me.

BurnPyro likes this.
  17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I want to abuse the mammoth

18. SavageFang

SavageFang Well-Known Member

Don't give them to me, I don't need them.

19. juril

juril New Member

If, for whatever reason, you'd consider giving them away individually, I'd be grateful for a Tusk. But I'm not the first to ask, so I'll just say thanks for being generous.

20. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

Got all of it x2, maybe you got harby to spare ? :)