From a fly on the wall perspective...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

If you Need to nerf dorfs again this game was never balance and literally never will be under this management I believe.

This if I recall, 2 years or ago was the epitome of a theme getting wrecked.

Geomancer, warcry nerfs, tank deprivation, and the range of IS getting molested... are all reasons why IS dorfs sucked while fw, sp,st, even UD has gotten rush decks, IS has only gotten slower and more weaker cause of consolidation aka nerfs for everyone.

It got so bad to a point where I specially remember cussing sokolov out cause he Nerf the dwarves catapult. The catapult dog... seriously.

Anyways I'm just watching and waiting for this game to grab some actual fun just wanted to give anyone that cares a perspective on why this nerf dorf movement is resurrect is cause without all the stuff somehow making dorfs op like violent and fury... someone always post a Nerf thread not knowing just how far balance has come and how far it needs to go.

Sorry for wall of text but whatever you need to read it so this doesn't happen to a generic af race like demons or undead...

2. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

so emotional lmao

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Hard, is English.

*Yoda voice

Goyo likes this.
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

If there's one thing playing Poxnora has taught me, it's that there are a lot of dumb, close-minded people in the world.

mortal ix, themacca, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

But you live is Las Vegas..

themacca, Qucas and BurnPyro like this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

slow your roll honey

But yeah, quality "don't nerf my faction" post once more by jabjab

what a cook

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Dwarves aren't really strong, buffs are strong. Most themes that are over the top have too many buff options, voil are about the only theme that are broken and that's because of sheer efficiency.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Tell it like it is, Jabby!!!!