Frost Wing Slayer

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Braxzee, May 11, 2016.

1. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Wow! The boghopper blows this plane jane guy out of the water. :D I am confused about how simple this champ is compared to the boghopper. If he was going to be this plain at least give him some ST stuff like freezing aura, frost amp, majestic, force field, or frost attack. I am :confused:. At least this is an example that the DEVs are not against boring new champs.

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

What dose beset do? The ability given by tag?
    Another 7 speed flyer option in ST's most mobile theme. Boo-hoo.

3. Braxzee

By phrasing another 7 spd flyer means you agree it is pretty boring

Gnomes likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

The art/spirt is kinda boring. Why do some jakei have wings and others do not?

As for in game play, ST flyers have a lot of ways to deliver spot damage and defense. Between battle master, commander, updraft, tail wind, these things can move and do damage. (I am sure I am forgetting more combo's then that.) They can do some real damage and tank well.

What is beset though? A flying unit with 7 speed and situational multi attack dose not look boring. Add in 60hp, high defense abilities for 69 nora, not boring at all.

What is beset, what dose it do? This is key to the boring discussion.

5. Braxzee

No idea what beset is figured it was an error

6. OriginalG1

Beset is the effect of the tagged ability of hunter's spear. Just not sure what it dose.

7. Braxzee

The other hunters spear ability does not have beset so maybe an error

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

beset=blood/soul seeker for tagged units.

9. OriginalG1

That seems pretty good, it will let you focus on support units behind the front line. Dose only the "hunters spear" unit gain this beset/soul seeker ability or is friendlies as well?

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Beset: This champion relocates to adjacent to target enemy champion with the <condition value=tagged>Tagged</condition> condition.

Basically, it's a 2-5 RNG alt attack that has the bonus of allowing a friendly champion to relocate to it for 2 AP one time.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    Qucas, Goyo, noamkeren and 1 other person like this.