FS/SP efficiency/nora advantage

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by bioalchemy, Apr 28, 2014.

1. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

I've decided to run the risk of receiving hate from everyone because I need help.

I'm working on a FS/SP battlegroup which focuses on highly efficient champs, gimmicks, and encouraging my opponent to rage quit. I need to know the maximum nora cost of a first turn champ, calculating SP split nora refund and FS split extra nora, which allows me to cast nora drain the same turn.

Here is what I have so far.

http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/C7@C8OC5LCuhC5dC1gCgJS67S1gSWr2FE1f

The main problems with the deck at the moment are lack of ranged champs and lack of killing power. I'm willing to drop several champs if need be and am open to suggestions.

Commence hating.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

for range: jellebrium darkweaver (66), firk mastermind (67) firk mind shredder (62) tortun broadside (65)

3. bioalchemy

bioalchemy Member

I considered all of these. Are there any in particular which would synergize well in this bg?

4. GabrielQ

you still need some identity in my opinion and those are all good. You have to think how will you deal with things like fist of bastion or serkan still so I would consider them.
    Another runes to consider would be crazed warmandrils and cyclops battlefiend

RedScarlet likes this.
  5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Battlefiend plus havoc's touch is deadly

6. GabrielQ

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Peaks Tactics, just because you'll be vomiting cheap champs. And Hippo Stampede + Peaks Tactics is delish.

Albino Fesh + Darkmarsh concealer (an albino 1of to take care of problematic champs)

Pilf Armory/Diam mace

Cleansing Eme

Backfire

Tortun Mortar?