FW/IS Foul rite

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Kristian Skjold, May 8, 2014.

1. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

So this is one of my old ideas.. today i decided to remake it and try to improve it.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CdHcjjcaBcaXcu6CthChuCaVcoiCk7cy@s5Xs1Ys4Os12snsPs4fs5asKRmr2Pr1e21

The point is to get 1 graveyard out whenever i got the nora for it.. slowly produce skellys and go cast Foul rite to make all the humans stronger.

Any ideas, suggestions or thoughts will be welcomed warmly, since i think it's a real fun theme :)

EDIT 1: This is another "Version" of the build.. which contains more expensive runes.. lol.
    - I'm still not sure which one to continue with.. but i'll let you all know. :)
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CdHcjjcaBcaXcu6CthChuCaVcoiCk7cy@s5Xs1Ys4Os12snsPs4fs5asKRmr2Pr1e21

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  2. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I used to have a deck like this and it was very fun I like your build ill post what i would run a lil later.

Edit: heck your build is sweet besides the expensive side of it I wouldnt change a darn thing lol im a sucker for building on a budget.

edit 2: i feel like after the savage ability gets revamped this deck could really get a boost if the ability is actually relevant as it stands now the savage abilities are just weird.

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Kristian Skjold likes this.
  3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

add timmy and fw banner
    if you want to run maggy and inqs, better include apgen support like squire/ncc/sarge
    you already have less slots because of meatgen, so replace uv/disarm/crown/tome with second mobi/ed/hs/etc and use champs for utility
    replace grimwell with earthshaker
    wtd is best meatgen imo, but you should try all options and figure it for yourself

4. Kristian Skjold

Thank you for your kind words. ^^ It's really fun to play i tell you! still need some rework ofc.
    - I know it's a little bit expensive.. but i rly felt like using Exemplar etc. :p

I'm a lil bit sad about the Savage ability part. it's not very often they come in handy.. so im hoping for some changes sometime in the future.. or other units that can replace em.

5. Kristian Skjold

Thanks for ur Suggestions Logan. I gotta admit.. i never thinked of Timmy.. he can bring some easy meat for Foul rite.
    - sadlt with these champions you've suggested, it would destroy the whole theme of the bg :( exept ncc ofc.

In the old days when i played this bg, i used to run 2x mobilizations.. kinda always been 2x auto include for me in all my FW splits.
    - i've used to run 2x Wake the dead too.. but i figured out it was way too risky to play, cuz they kinda allways end up gettin killed too fast before i had time to foul rite em.. They've worked much better as stallers. (which in many situations is a awesome thing.) but i had to restrict it, so i wouldnt use way too much nora on it..
    Graveyard is just much more reliable.. play it defensive and let it make skellys... 1x graveyard: 10 turns means 5 skellies which means +5 dmg & +10 HP for every human i got.

Last thing is... by removing UV & Disarm, i destroy every chance i got for disarming opponent... which we all know can rly ruin the game..
    - i once used Houndmaster for detection.. But i feel a bit more comfortable by just running UV. :)

6. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

Can someone help me update this plz

7. Scrijordan

i would like a update version of this bg

8. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

Putting out all non Humans would be a good thing to do...

9. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

2x wake the dead 2x haunt. Both spawn real champs. Add in sac alter as well

10. Scrijordan

but do anyone have foul rite bg at moment that i can see

11. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

This was one I used right after revamp, I haven't followed balance patches though.

12. Scrijordan

i dont see nothing loganmkv

13. Baalzamon

Baalzamon I need me some PIE!

I run Bag of Filth so that I can use Haunt on the dropped Plague Traps. The Bag of Filth equipment is actually cheap for what it does, it costs 30 nora and can drop 140 nora worth of traps. Just slap one on a support champ and leave them away from the front lines.

14. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

15. okkku

okkku Well-Known Member

i think aria d be dead on deploy , maybe replace her wit magnus

16. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Damn you're right.