FW is so bad

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by BurnPyro, Mar 15, 2015.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Is the removal of boon something to be anticipated in the next few months? Or is that going to wait until faction bonuses are addressed?

2. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

To clarify i said i dont know how often you post in the other faction forums but what you post here is not a lot and considering that you posted in this forum almost 2 weeks ago is what i consider a long time to receive no information other than i think ill change it and i heard about the up and coming nerfs to witches from ingame chat and the fw forum.

When i went to go check it you had it marked as ????? until you put it into approved which is why i had no idea on how it was going to be changed and even the other fw players had no idea how you were going to change because most considered you were going to look at the speed part of the spell not the duration and cost and you didnt even put coven on the list it just showed up in approved with another nerf no reason given to why it was suddenly their or that it was even considered for a nerf.

As for incorporeal nerf and backlash nerfs, i heard of the incorporeal one because some one i played with in ranked said that they were in the crate (they not so politely said that they glad it was getting nerfed) and backlash was from ingame chat after someone lost to a backlash deck , plus from what ive seen you dont always put up how your going to change things like coven is one example another is the creeps one person said before that necrosis was going to get nerfed cause you had planned on altering the creep champs and most people said no but one person said that you had said that you were going to change them in game and nothing was posted about changes to creeps until the ronin midterm patch notes.

Situations like that has lead me to put a lot more faith in rumors cause the information you give us is too little compared to all the changes, i feel like someone lost in a maze and having to try to find the exit based on hints given by others which get me more lost than before and what i find isnt worth the trouble to get their.Plus i know whats on the crate the problem is i dont know why something is on their, hows its being fixed, what on the considered list is actually still being considered, what direction are you going with on boon, whats going to happen to our bonus if anything at all, what your going to do to our faction champs if you get rid of the additional races , and other changes that show up on the list. Which has lead to me playing pox with a constant cloud of dread hovering over me cause players constantly say that the devs dont know what to do with the wastes and each nerf both intentional and collateral makes the idea seem more and more real and the lack of information doesnt help matters in any way.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It'll be awhile, I wouldn't expect it in the near future, but in the meanwhile, if we can make things like Festering Wounds work better, that'll help with the eventual transition.

Netherzen likes this.
  4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Alright cool. Time to make smaller changes.

I'm still advocating the genocide of the ability Curse.

@Nyanta I want the best for FW but honestly man TLDR. Add some indents & paragraphs

Leadrz and voodoov like this.
  5. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Did I say screwing us over? I said it's a hard thing to balance and I don't think that you know the direction you want to take with FW. And your reply was offensive and I don't appreciate it. I'm a long time player and huge supporter of pox I've spent thousands on the game. And yes I really don't think you or the devs know what direction you are taking FW. Look at our new LEG. Anyway super rude response. I said fw needed love in the right departments and you took that as a way to make a snide comment to me.

6. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

RAGE!! haha:rolleyes:

7. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

:(
    calm down man