FW/SP Voil

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by D4rkSteel, Jun 12, 2014.

1. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

I'm looking for a FW/SP bg that includes Voil King Ruubgaal, can anyone give me an example?

Thanks.

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

lemme dig one up real fast

3. PurpleTop

Well, this is what I have. It's been well over a year since I've used it (probably closer to two), and it isn't very high budgett at all, but I had some fun with it. I tried to focus on lifesteal with the Elder bloodbinders. It is a vampyre bat deck. Could probably use some newer runes, obviously... like a voil conquerer or howler. But it's a decent starting template :)

Lemme know of any questions :)

Attached Files:

D4rkSteel likes this.
  4. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

If you want just to run ruub, your best choices are chops or necromoga.
    But if you really want to run voil:
    voil champs, SP titan, SP banner,
    martyr, whisperghast, lichling, FW nonchamps

5. D4rkSteel

Sounds interesting... Could you make a poxbase example??

6. D4rkSteel

Very much appreciated! I also have some higher tier life siphon runes like bloodworm, defiler knight, bloodbinder count etc... Should I include them aswell? maybe instead of vampyre and/or utterdark soulrender. I don't have much experience with SP but I play only FW.

"and it isn't very high budgett at all" .... There is an angel in it! haha

7. PurpleTop

Here is an example of a Ruub based deck.... also probably a little outdated.... but it focuses on passive and global damage. For a while it was very effective, but it takes a lot of setup. Better on large maps. The idea is to get one, or even better two of the magelords out to use pain curse once a spark crone is deployed to curse all enemy champs. The rest is a bunch of passive damage. Again, uses a lot of setup. Utterdark could probably be replaced by something better now but I dont have a lot of FW runes. Both of the Stormflyers need static greeting to make this work; deploy them while spark crone and magelords are out to do another pain curse turn. Can be done up to four times with the four static greeting champs. Xulos is a hero, I know, so will die on deploy, but having Grace of the Dead and Dark Favor..... it works perfectly with this deck! use him more as a spell. Chopping blocks are important for attrition. Angel not needed but I put her in every one of my SP BG's. Magic bomb is fantastic.

Attached Files:

8. PurpleTop

Yeah some of the newer, better life siphon runes would fit in this deck pretty well. Utterdark is totally disposeable... he is in there from the days when Initiative use to give many autowins and was OP. Vampyre isnt a terrible rune but im sure you can find better options. Also Voil Courier and divebomber are disposable now when compared to some of the new voils.

9. LoganMkv

for which bg?

10. D4rkSteel

I don't exactly understand what a "necromoga" bg is but I can use all the info there is. Chop bg is appreciated too

11. D4rkSteel

Hmm I think that's a little too much setup indeed. Pain curse works better in witch bg's but I can always give it a try. I don't really agree with the Xulos used as a spell, way too expensive. I know alot about FW but I never played SP, I just need to know which runes are good in bg like these. But with the information given from you I can make my first few steps. Thanks.

12. LoganMkv

Necromoga now are just moga with ruub - like this.
    Here are chops. Paincurse like any other global damage works best with antihealing, not witches.

D4rkSteel likes this.
  13. D4rkSteel

Thanks alot man! I'm gonna give it a little twist of my own and try to make a decent bg that isnt too expensive

14. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

2aspect of chaos and 2 doomballs to maximise passive damage. 2 voil infernal and 2 voidhowler.

15. D4rkSteel

pff 2 aspects and 2 doombringers are pretty expensive.. Might take a while till I get 'em. But what makes you want to run voidhowlers...?

16. BansheeX

Good range with elusive

17. D4rkSteel

Ah you mean voil skyhowler, i thought you meant utterdark voidhowler

18. BansheeX

Yeah, my bad.

19. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

You call the group 'Vampyre Bat' yet you run no Vampyre Bats... For shame.